Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 24, 2013

Sears beauty clearance update: many products now 50% off!


You may recall that a while back, I posted that Sears was getting rid of their extended beauty department (at select Sears locations and online) and that, both in-store and online, many cosmetics were reduced to 30% off retail.

I heard from several of you that eventually Sears would increase the discount to 50% off, and then eventually 75% off. For the past few weeks, several of you have taken the time to let me know that the clearance reduction has now gone from 30% off to 50% off and I actually just received three tips about this today (thanks!!). I don't know if/when the reduction will go to 75% off but if you see that happen, I would so appreciate the heads-up!

If you live near a Sears that has an extended beauty department, definitely stop by and see what you can find. And if you want to place an order online (you can select the option to have your purchase delivered to your nearest Sears store for free pick-up vs. paying for shipping fees), there are MANY deals to be had:



Happy shopping, and thanks again to everyone who took the time to let us know that the discount has officially gone from 30% to 50% off!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. great post, so excited to get some backups of my have drugstore products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are two Sears near me with makeup departments. One of them have sold out everything at 50% off a few weeks ago. The other one has pretty much everything 50% off (including Fekkai shampoo and such) except "makeup kits".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered from SEARS and no joke got used makeup.Seald were broken.Tops were rolling around in the bottom of the box.Foundation pumps were already primed meaning someone probably swatched it.They gave me a partial refund and I threw away what couldn't be sanitized.They are pulling it from there shelves used and mailing it out.Please complain if you recieve anything like I did.I had never seen something like this in my hole life.I get packages every week. BTW they even sent me the wrong product colors also.I guess they figure big deal she won't care it's cheap.But I wouldn't even be on their site if it wasn't.They were rude in a nice way if you know what I mean.I got cheated after tossing everything that had been opened.I could have bought new stuff instead.Sales been on awhile so your scraping the bottom of the barrel by now if you order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness that is horrible! Sounds like the in-store pickup is the best option, so that you can SEE and inspect the items before you pay for them! Thanks for the info.

      Delete
  4. Mine has no beauty section anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Score! Gonna stop by soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this awesome sales info! I placed an online order for some Rimmel lipsticks at half off! Didn't even have to pay for shipping since I am going to my nearest Sears to pickup. Double win!I just hope I don't receive used lipsticks though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And yeah, based on the comment above, be sure to look closely at everything before you pay, just to be safe! Please keep us posted, ok? :)

      Delete
  7. I was there last week and an associate said that by mid July all the make up will go 80% off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a Sears Outlet in my area. I had no idea that they sold cosmetics! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just visited my local sears and it was completely picked over! Oh well - It saved me a bunch of money. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I visited my local sears a couple of days ago and everything there was 50% off and hardly even touched! They even had some fairly 'new' products like the Covergirl glosstinis and their Smoochies and they were fully stocked on most everything else (except the NYX section seemed a little bare). I spoke to the cashier and he said that it'll probably get to 75% off in about a week and a half or so!

    I ended up picking up a tin of four lip balms from Burt's Bees (super cute! was $10, got it for $5), a Milani baked blush, a NYX lip gloss, a couple NYX retractable lip liners, a Milani Shadow Eyez, and a Rimmel Scandal Eyes - the most expensive thing I bought was the Burt's Bees and most things ended up being a little less than $3 (; It's definitely worth checking out!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the heads up! Building my kit and got some amazing products at great prices!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything is 75% off! Started on 7/28 and everyday they are putting out more items!OPI $2, Revlon Colorstay foundation $3, I saw some Essie, Sally Hansen UV Gel sytem $13! Fragrances are now 15% off. A lot of items are gone, but still a decent selection.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig