Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 8, 2012

Spotted: Wet n Wild Limited Edition Fast Dry Party Rocks Collection

Reader Cristina spotted the new Wet n Wild Limited Edition Party Rocks collection at her local Duane Reade in NYC (for those who don't know, Walgreens owns Duane Reade) and was nice enough to share:

image credit: Cristina for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Limited Edition Fast Dry Party Rocks Collection
(retail: $1.99 each)

Keep reading for more details and a closer look at these polishes...

image credit: Cristina for Nouveau Cheap

Cristina pointed out that the polish down in front contains star glitter. Looks to me like this could be a repromote of the polish called Stars and Stripes from the LE Sparks & Stripes collection from last spring!

The other polishes look like they contain holo glitter, and I think I spy a few jellies!

Thanks so much, Christina, for the great pic and info. I really appreciate it!

Have you spotted Party Rocks in your area yet? Hopefully this one will be easily available at Walgreens in the near future.
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Yay! First Sinful now WnW with holiday glitters! Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw these at Duane Reade in NYC this past weekend. :) The blue seems to be a dupe of OPI Last Friday Night from the Katy Perry collection, and the pink has the same mix of glitter. The others also seem to be glitters in sheer/clear bases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take the purple jelly,the blue,and I love teal but not sure I actually need another one,lol G. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of the glitters look like repromotes from the Spoiled line, except the silver and star ones. I don't remember having seen a silver glitter like that from WnW before. I own Stars and Stripes,the photo definitely makes it look like it's the same polish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The purple one and stars I don't want...I NEED! lol I love this line and hope these show up at my local CVS soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure the purple is either Papa-paparazzi or Battle of the Sexes from the Spoiled line.

      Delete
  6. The silver one! If that's holo I might freak out a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw them at christmas tree shop today...don't be fooled they ALL look identical to ones from Spoiled and/or Sinful colors. There was nothing worth looking twice at. The teal=sinfUl colors kissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas Tree Shop? Mine only has old off brand polishes...
      I want the star one.

      Delete
    2. the teal is Sinful- Nail Junkie not kissy.

      Delete
  8. I saw them in person last week too. I think they are all dupes or repromotes. I did get the Star glitter because the Stars & Stripes collection never showed locally for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited, simply because this might mean that we'll get the other LE collections too. FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That means I'll have to now stalk Duane reade for the where's the party eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I'll definitely mark it when I find them. Hopefully soon... Fingers crossed!!!!

      Delete
  11. They do all look like dupes, but since I'm not buying Sinful Colors now that's okay--I can get the dupes from WnW.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw an untouched display at the Duane Reade at 522 Fulton Mall (near Nevins) in Brooklyn about an hour ago. In fact, they had pretty much every LE WnW display...EXCEPT the Where's The Party palettes. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig