Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 5, 2012

New Candie's Beauty Collection (Part Two: Bath & Body)

Continuing my coverage of the new Candie's Beauty Collection available exclusively at Kohl's, in this post we'll be taking a closer look at the Candie's Coated bath and body products. There are five fragrances in this collection, and each fragrance is available in three different products:

Body Lotion
(retail: $12, 8.1 oz)

Fragrance Mist
(retail: $12, 6.8 oz)

Body Wash
(retail: $12, 8.1 oz)

Candie's Coated Sugarplum Blossom

Take a peek at the other four fragrance in this collection, after the jump...

 Candie's Coated Vanilla Bon-Bon

 Candie's Coated Cotton Candy

 Candie's Coated Strawberry Creme

Candie's Coated Sparkling Pear

If you'd like to see the makeup and fragrance offerings in the new Candie's Beauty Collection, please check back soon for parts three and four of this series.

In the meantime, what do you think of these Candie's bath and body products? Will you be giving them a sniff the next time you're at Kohl's?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. The whole brand looks so stunning! I love the packaging I'd want it all and I would just put it all on display somewhere haha, Its gorgeous!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the strawberry and pear one ahhhh!!!!! Plus kohls is always having a good sale!!! God I'm such a sucker for packaging. I wish all makeup and beauty products had pink or cute packaging!!!! My taste for packaging hasn't changed since I was 5 :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!! Im so excited about the cotton candy!!! I love everything that smells and/or tastes like cotton candy. I can't wait to get my hands on the fragrance spray and body wash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packaging is gorgeous! I didn't even know Candie's made cosmetics... huh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW never cared about Candie's brand before but the packaging and scent options are really appealing. I'm going to have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must. Have. Cotton. Candy! The packaging is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really classy packaging! And about the same prices as bbw :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig