Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, September 7, 2012

EcoTools Bamboo 6 Piece Set now $9.99 at Walgreens

If you subscribe to the EcoTools newsletter, you may have received this email yesterday:


Now at Walgreens, you can get the Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set for $9.99 (regular price: $12.99). And when you sign up for the newsletter (enter your email address as the top of this page), you receive a $1 off coupon good toward any EcoTools purchase. I used mine a long time ago, but now I kind of wish I would have saved it so that I could get this kit for $8.99!

Thanks so much to several readers who also took the time to share this offer with us. It's a great deal and, like reader Annette mentioned, there's no expiration date stated, so hopefully it's a month-long promotion!

PS: This offer is also available on the Walgreens website (everyday free shipping on orders of $25+), but of course you won't be able to use the coupon if you purchase it online.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I was at Walgreens today and checked the sale tag - it is indeed a month-long sale, til September 29!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, thanks so much for letting us know, Caroline! I really appreciate that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be all over this one. I love their brushes ( you really should know how much of my makeup choices over the last three years are directly attributable to you, starting with EcoTools). Anyway, I saw a pin about covering makeup brushes with pretty fabric and had already decided to buy these and cover them for teen girl Christmas gifts. SCORE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaw, thank you so much, Denise!! xo

      And what a PERFECT gift for a teen girl! Heck, *I* would love to get that gift! Lol

      Delete
  4. Ooh that would be cool, Denise! How do you cover brushes?

    And G...as I tend to be a "lurker" on blogs but absolutely love yours (my all-time favorite beauty blog!) I was ridiculously pleased and excited to see your attribution comment about the Ecotools sale in the WDMS post. Thank you for that! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caroline!

      First of all, what an honor it is to be your favorite beauty blog! Wow!! Thank you so much! :)

      Second, how could I not credit you for that great tip? It was so thoughtful of you to take the time to share...it was the very least I could do! :)

      Thank you so much, and thanks for delurking!! I really hope you'll continue to chat with us here in the future! :) *hugs*

      Delete
  5. Yep, I've been reading beauty blogs for about a year and I've stuck consistently with you! I check daily for new posts. :)

    I'll be happy to share anything else I see - I peruse drugstores quite frequently! It doesn't seem like my area (TN) is ahead of the crowd (at all) in getting new products, but if I haven't heard you mention it I'll make a note of it!

    You're very welcome! I'll definitely continue to comment more. I did comment a good bit on those posts about the TJMaxx/Marshalls sightings (I'm the one who works at Marshalls). Speaking of, we have Korres skincare sets - I grabbed a Yoghurt set (for oily and dehydrated skin) with moisturizing cream, mask, cleanser, and eye cream for $14.99 and it is great! If you see one you might want to check it out, as I know you have oily skin. (I'm not actually promoting Marshalls, lol, just mentioning it if you're interested.)

    You're great, G! Hugs in return, and I hope you, Mr G, and your parents are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig