Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 20, 2012

Spotted: Wet n Wild Fergie Eye Kits (4-pan palettes and more)

I love suspense, don't you? So before I show you the new Wet n Wild Fergie Eye Kits, I want to show you some pics of the Wet n Wild Fergie Polish display that's now popping up at Rite Aid stores.

If you missed my previous posts about the Fergie polishes at Walgreens, you should know that if you're having trouble finding some of these colors in this end-cap display, 14 of these shades are moving to the permanent wall display at Walgreens.

Also of note: a few of the polishes in the Wet n Wild Fergie collection are dupes of some of the shades in the Spoiled By Wet n Wild collection that is exclusive to CVS. So if you don't live near a CVS, you can now find some of those shades at both Walgreens and Rite Aid.


This display contains 24 shades. I thought that the orginal end-cap display at Walgreens contained 25 shades, but maybe I was wrong and there are only 24 shades in this collection. The multi-colored stars polish, Walk of Fame, is in this display, but they were already sold out by the time I got to it.


And now let's ends the suspense and show you  the Wet n Wild Fergie Eye Kits...

 A huge thanks to two lovely readers who both shared pics of these kits today.

First up, reader Stallion1920 spotted these kits at her local Walgreens:

image credit: Stallion1920 for Nouveau Cheap

These pics are of the display, and do you see that? TESTERS! I know for fact that this is going to make some of you quite happy.

image credit: Stallion1920 for Nouveau Cheap

A close-up of  Ferga-Vicious:

image credit: Stallion1920 for Nouveau Cheap

Inside Ferga-Vicious:

image credit: Stallion1920 for Nouveau Cheap

There are three kits in this collection:
Glamour-Eyes
Ferga-Vicious
Fergie Ferg Fresh
Contents of each kit:
1 four-pan powder eyeshadow palette
1 shimmer pencil eyeliner
1 liquid eyeliner
1 mascara
1 eyeshadow brush
1 brow comb/brush

Retail price: $7.99 each

Reader Cheryl also spotted these new kits at her local Walgreens in Las Vegas and was kind enough to share:

(click to enlarge)

image credit: Cheryl for Nouveau Cheap
Glamour-Eyes Kit, Fergie Ferg Fresh Kit, Ferga-Vicious Kit

 image credit: Cheryl for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Cheryl for Nouveau Cheap
Glamour-Eyes Kit


image credit: Cheryl for Nouveau Cheap
Fergie Ferg Fresh Kit

image credit: Cheryl for Nouveau Cheap
Ferga-Vicious Kit

Thanks so much, Stallion1920 and Cheryl, for the fantastic scoop and pics! This is so helpful and I really appreciate it!

Have you spotted the Wet n Wild Fergie Eye Kits at your Walgreens yet? At this time I don't know if these are exclusive to Walgreens or not, and I also don't know if they're limited edition or part of the core collection, so when I receive confirmation on that I'll be sure to let you know.
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Testers! Yay---Happy Dance! I don't need anymore eye products right now, and I do want to try the Maybelline Tough as Taupe shadow, but the Happy Dance is for everyone else. Of course, I'll hunt down the testers and try them, anyway! ;) Now, if some of the nail polishes are dupes of the Spoiled line, we can save about $1.00-$1.50 by buying the cheaper versions. But the Fergie bottles are cuter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, but some people don't live near a CVS, so it might be cheaper to get these and not have to order from the CVS site and pay shipping. Also, I know a lot of people don't care for the Spoiled brushes, and I hear the brushes on the Fergie polishes are better so...it's nice to have options. :)

      Delete
    2. I know this isn't the place, but I wanted to add something about the Spoiled brushes. I've bought 7 or 8 of these polishes over the last couple of weeks, and I always check the brush before I buy (I learned the hard way with these suckers!), and I noticed that MOST of the time, the bottles without the "new" sticker (sticker that actually reads "new" not a new label ) have the best brushes. I'm thinking the bottles with the stickers are from the original batches, and the ones without are the more recent bottles with the improved brushes. I only ran across a couple of bottles that did not have this sticker that had a crazy looking brush. I hope this rambling made sense!

      Delete
    3. $8 seems like a great price for this. Are they all full size products? I'll be keeping my eyes peeled!

      Delete
  2. *gasp* I need all of these kits!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks really interesting! I love it when there's instructions for looks included - these look nice and clearly done. I'm hitting Walgreens tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so awesome! Too bad I bought the comfort palette a few days ago, so I don't need these( want, but don't need).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh la la.. I like those sets.. I will definitely play with Those testers and Choose a kit!! Or two

    ReplyDelete
  6. <--searches for list of all 24 hr Walgreens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I want to find these so bad! My Walgreens had an empty, tiny display :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh cool! I hadn't, but that's neat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheryl, which CVS did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of the polishes is a Zoya Valerie (one of my favorite polishes ever!) dupe, not sure if it's a Spoiled dupe or not. I swatched them side-by-side and you can't tell a difference. Meijer has them for $2.99 BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok... I'm kind of wishing that the quads were sold separately... I really don't need the other stuff in the kit... Not like that would keep me from buying, bit I'm just saying !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been staying OUT of my Walgreens and CVS to keep from buying lately. I need to get over there ASAP, these are great looking kits. Is that supposed to be Fergie's face on the packaging because the Ferg Fresh one does not even look like her!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to see this in my local walgreens!! Wet & Wild are doing so good lately!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was able to find the kits aty local
    Wags and I have to say each quad is about only 50% there for me.. The "lighter" colors are really chalky and the formula doesn't seem like the usual awesome wnw eyeshadow.. Bummer.. The grey in one of the kits was ok.. But I'd say go for the wnw 8 pan palettes for Some similar colors and much better color payoff.. The box is really big And cumbersome and I feel like it would have Been cuter in a small Clear makeup Bag like they usually do their sets.. And it should be $5, not $7.99!!! Oh well that's just my opinion :-/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The eye shadows sound nice but not sure if I should try a WNW eye shadow yet, if I do, I might try something in the usual kits. I don't really need the brow tool and mascara since I only use the shadows and a ppen liner and a liquid liner as my usual routine. I did hear good things about the polishes, too bad they weren't part of the WNW sale last week at Walgreens in my area (not sure if they were or weren't on sale in any of your areas).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Saw these yesterday at Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  17. will you be starting a where to find map for this?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Half of the fergie polishes are dupes for wet n wild's spoiled line...

    ReplyDelete
  19. My store has two displays and the other day I asked the BA if they were going to toss them, because if they were then I'd like one (we're very good friends, so it wasn't like I was saying anything awkward). She said she'd tell the girl in charge of that area to keep one for me when it came time to removing them. Today I went in for something totally unrelated - that same BA handed it to me and said, "here." Of course she did this in front of a manager and got his approval. So now I have all three sets and will de-pot them to put inside a palette.

    It doesn't hurt to ask your store, especially if you've got a good relationship with the BA (I'm pretty sure most of us do LOL), since they will get thrown out.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig