Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 30, 2012

Spotted: Sally Hansen Fall 2012 Fashion Week and Target Exclusive Salon Effects Collections

I've got so many new products to show you this week that I'm having a hard time keeping track of them all! So let's start with the Sally Hansen Target sightings, and then tomorrow I'll show you some other Target goodies as well as new goodies that you can find at most drugstores.

First up, remember the Sally Hansen Fall 2012 Fashion Week Collection that I first told you about in this past back in February? Well it has finally landed at Target and reader Pau was nice enough to share some pics with us:

 image credit: Pau for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Pau for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Pau for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Pau for Nouveau Cheap

It looks like a few of these polishes are repromotes (Commander In Chic, for sure) but most of them are new, limited edition Fashion Week shades.

  image credit: Pau for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Pau for Nouveau Cheap

If you want any of these, be sure to print out that $2 off coupon before you head to your local Target!

Next up, big thanks to readers Kitty and Mandy for sharing pics of the new Target Exclusive Sally Hansen Salon Effects Collection:

 image credit: Kitty for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Mandy for Nouveau Cheap

Thanks so much, Pau, Kitty and Mandy, for the great sightings!

NC Readers: Have you spotted any of these new Sally Hansen displays at your local Target yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. nice! Cherry cherry bang bang is such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite purpley colors, classic and fun at the same time. Cherry Cherry Bang Bang and Frutti Petutie are both repromotes.

      Delete
  2. I kind of like Pumice; it's not a color you see every day. And of course, I like odd or uncommon colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all gorgeous but I think Gilded Lily will be my SH Fall pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors for fall, but the names are awful. Ivory skull? Bandage? Pumice? They need to take a vue from OPI and spice up the names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This collection was actually designed by fashion designers and named by them as well...they're inspired by the designer's fall collection, so that's why the names aren't like traditional SH polishes. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  5. I saw these polishes today, and I was a bit disappointed. With the exception of Gilded Lily, they are all basic cremes, and nothing stood out to me. Everything to the right of "Bandage" are core colors as well. The salon effects look interesting however. Target had a ton of cosmetics/beauty items with the snakeskin print, which I thought looked pretty cool though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got Gilded Lily today! The rest of the colors weren't interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw those the other day and I bought bandage for $3. I was confused why hey were all different prices though. One was $6.50 some were $6 and the pink one was $4. Weird how they're all different prices haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colors. I love Sally Hansen. I'll be looking forward to getting these from Target.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay! you're welcome G! Gilded lily is, in my opinion the only one worth it. Pumice is almost a dupe for OPI Skull and Glossbones, and Blue rose is very similar to American Apparel Mount Royal. Ivory skull is plain stark white, I've no idea why they included "ivory" in the name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all the extra info, Pau, and thanks again for the great pics! xoxo

      Delete
  10. Gilded Lily is so similar to WnW's Gold and the Beautiful I'd have to say it's a dupe. All the other colors look close to ones I already have by other companies as well, except Cherry and Frutti. (I don't generally buy many bright pinks.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these colors! Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure is one of my favorite drugstore nail polishes. The color lasts for days!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I am going to need some snake skin nails!!! Great find and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Snake themed Salon Effects? Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to laugh at the name Bandage, could it be a play on an old MUA moniker, BABB Band Aid But Better? The color fits ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be cool, but probably not (see my comment to Blessed Rebecca above). :)

      Delete
  15. I'd love to see a comparison of Ion and Pumice to OPI's Skull and Glossbones. Someone get on that stat! XD I kinda like Bandage based off these pictures, and I don't know why. I'll have to see it in person. Thank you Pau for the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Bandage" made me think of those bandage dresses that are/were popular. Maybe? I want to check out the gold, blue, and Bandage. Thank you for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So, I took my bottle of Skull and Glossbones to the store today, and the closest dupe is Ion. OPI is just a tad darker than Ion, but completely different than Pumice. Pumice is a really cool muted blue-gray shade...different than anything I have in my collection!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig