Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, June 29, 2012

Spotted: new Wet n Wild Magnetic Nail Color Collection & Essie Stroke of Brilliance

Two exciting sightings in the world of nail polish to share with you today!

First up, reader Emi spotted the new Wet n Wild Limited Edition Magnetic Nail Color Collection at her local Rite Aid and was nice enough to share:

image credit: Emi for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Limited Edition Magnetic Nail Color Collection
(retail: $4.99 each)

"Draw them into your magnetic field."

The magnet is NOT sold separately with these--the magnet is in the cap.

image credit: Emi for Nouveau Cheap 

Very exciting since I think this is the least expensive magnetic collection we've seen at the drugstore to date! Emi also said that her Rite Aid had the L.A. Girl Magnetic Nail Polishes so keep an eye out for those if you've been wanting to see them in person.

The other exciting sighting today comes from Mara of Mara in Polishland:

image credit: Mara for Nouveau Cheap 
Essie Stroke of Brilliance

If you caught Body and Soul's post yesterday about how Essie added a new shade to their Luxeffects line, then you'll be excited to know that the photo above is the new shade, which is called Stroke of Brilliance. Mara spotted this at a local indie drugstore in her area, so be on the lookout for it soon as it makes it way across the nation.

PS: Check Mara's blog soon for swatches of this polish (she said she'd have them up later tonight).

Thanks so much, Emi and Mara, for the fantastic sightings!

Have you spotted the new Wet n Wild Magnetics or Essie Stroke of Brilliance in your area yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Essie Stroke of Brilliance looks BEAUTIFUL! I got the news from an Essie e-mail a couple of days ago about this new shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't see Stroke of Brilliance but I know my CVS had a clearance thing on the flakie one, so I guess this is replacing it, on that display at least. I am waiting for them to reduce the price on the flakie so I can grab it.:-)I'm very excited about that WnW magnetic polish. I so happy when I saw the display for the SH version, until I saw the price, which was about $10 at my Walgreens. $5 is much easier to digest then $10! I don't care if it's magnetic, $10 for a drugstore polish is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it IS replacing it. :)

      And I hear ya about the magnetics. So nice to see them at such an affordable price point!

      Delete
  3. If you want to see the swatches, post is already done!!! :-)) Thanks G. !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The LA Girl magnetic polishes at Rite Aid are $3.99. :D I'm already regretting not getting one when I was there yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo excited for this beautiful blue glitter! Much easier to find than Lynnderella's Forget You Not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new Wet n Wild nail polishes looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg Wet n Wild has magnetic polishes!$4.99...I'm so excited, considering the typical price is $10-$15!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To be honest with you I bought 2 of the Wet N Wild magnetic nail polishs and they don't work. I wish I didn't waste 10 bucks on them

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too tried the wet n wild version and it did not work!! : (

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried wet and wild, even with a different magnet, it did not work :-(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig