Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wet n Wild Interactive Map for Flora & Fauna Collection

Since the new Wet n Wild limited edition Flora & Fauna Collection seems to be quite poplar and in-demand, I thought I'd create a map that we can use to track our sightings. Hopefully this will help those who are looking for this collection. If you're new to this blog, I've created many maps in the past to help readers find previous Wet n Wild limited edition products and they've proven to be quite useful!

Please feel free to post a marker on this map if you find this collection in your area. The more info you share, the better it is for all of us, so please try to at least include the city and store and, if you can, the street name, the date of the sighting, and how much of the collection was still in the display at the time you spotted it.

NOTE: I approve markers about once a day day, so if you do not see your marker after you create it, please allow UP TO 24 HOURS FOR IT TO APPEAR ON THIS MAP. Please do not leave a second marker if you don't see your marker immediately after you create it. 

IF THIS MAP WILL NOT LOAD FOR YOU, TRY VIEWING IT IN A DIFFERENT BROWSER. YOU MAY ALSO ACCESS THIS MAP DIRECTLY BY CLICKING HERE BUT IF YOU WANT TO ADD A MARKER, YOU MUST DO IT BY VISITING THE MAP VIA THIS BLOG POST. THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

WET N WILD FLORA & FAUNA INTERACTIVE SIGHTINGS MAP 
BEFORE ADDING A MARKER, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING: 

1) Before you add a marker, YOU MUST FIND THE LOCATION ON THE MAP THAT YOU WANT TO MARK. 

2) After you find your location on the map, click "ADD" in the upper right corner of the map and follow the instructions. PLEASE BE SURE you indicate the store and city (and a street name if you'd like) of the drugstore in the notes. You may also add notes about how many kits were left when you were there, or any other pertinent info.

3) IF YOUR MARKER DOES NOT APPEAR AFTER YOU REFRESH THE PAGE, DO NOT ADD ANOTHER MARKER! It might take up to 24 hours for your marker to appear based on when I approve it. 

Thanks so much for your help!
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Can I put a marker where I want them to sell it? lololol. Seriously, I cannot understand why they make it so hard to buy their products. Just give us an online store or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent point! As a stay at home Mom with two little ones - it's really difficult for me to "hunt" for these WnW goodies. If only WnW can sell ALL their products on their website - I would shop from there ALL the time! G, can you pass this along to WnW? Tell them we need our WnW fix! LOL! :) Thanks! LOVE your blog G!!!

      Delete
    2. Unknown and Mickeyjenn123: thanks for your comments and yes, I have passed along the online store request to WnW several times over the past few years. :)

      Delete
  2. I spotted them at Fred Meyer in Springfield and added a marker. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lately my Walgreens has not been carrying any Wet N Wild limited edition. I have talk with the manager about it and when I went in today they actually had it and she said that she ordered another collection that will be coming out in a few months. YEA!! I would think that since Wet N wild has a lower price point and good quality that they would sell a lot better than some of the other more expensive drug store brands. If your having trouble getting limited edition in your area then I suggest talking with the manager. It may be too late for this collection but maybe you could talk them into ordering the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. G. Thanks for all you do. The maps are super helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi G! I'm soo excited that my Rite Aid just got them in. I bought the Fauna one as it matches my skin to e the best but both are ver pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi G. I have tried to leave a marker several times but it is not working for me so here's the old fashioned way (lol!):
    Spotted and purchased at Rite Aid in Gardiner Manor Shopping Center at the corner of Sunrise Hwy. and Manor Lane in Bay Shore, NY.
    Happy shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I added where I found them yesterday=) I hope that helps anyone near me=))

    ReplyDelete
  9. for ONCE an LE W n W product has popped up at my local Wags (usually they NEVER have the good stuff!). I was all kindsa ninja grabby hands when i saw 'em on the shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I was so happy to see this collection at Walgreen's, I was surprised as well though because they a lot of times don't get the special collections. But the lady who worked there told me that they are just now getting them put out, so keep checking back ladies, I had almost given up hope & wa-la there it was, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found this collection at Walgreens and they had TWO FULL displays. Of course, I picked mine up. I tried to add it on the map but it's not loading. Can you add it on the map for me? I'm in NC (City - Winston Salem) and found the collection at Walgreens across from Cloverdale shopping center (Address - 2125 Cloverdale Ave).

    ReplyDelete
  12. ALL of Tampa Bay area Walgreens has them. I had to visit about 10 looking for something else yesterday, and checked in on the W&W sets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ALL of Tampa Bay area has them. I checked in on about 10 yesterday while looking for something else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Rite Aid in Bellingham still has full stock!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig