Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 5, 2011

Spotted: New Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup & Sculpting Blush Palettes

If you're a Revlon PhotoReady fan, you might be happy to know that they've expanded the PhotoReady family with a few new products for 2012.

A huge thanks to long-time photo contributor Jess for this sighting--Jess spotted this display at her local Bed Bath & Beyond recently.

image credit for all of the following photos: Jess for Nouveau Cheap


Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

"New air-infused mousse creates a flawless, poreless finish"



 Right side of display

Left side of display


Notice the pump bottle...nice!



As you can see, this line also includes a Color Correcting Primer and a Perfecting Primer. Also, notice that there seems to be a new click-pen PhotoReady concealer/highlighter.


Jess purchased one of the blush palettes and was nice enough to share a pic (note: these are powder blushes, not creams):


Thanks so much, Jess, for the great pics and scoop!

PhotoReady fans: are you excited to try these new goodies?
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I so want to try the Airbrush product!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Revlon foundation! I can't wait to try this one out! The only pain would be to find the appropriate color for my skin... I always have a hard time finding the right color. :(e

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Photo Ready airbrush mousse foundation kinda looks like covergirls mousse foundation. I've only tried the covergirls mousse foundation so don't hold me to the opinion, but if it's anything like it then I definitely will be trying out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks amazing! I really want to try it!
    Thanks so much for telling us about it!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder how similar the foundation is to Rimmel's Clean Finish? Also I am excited about the new blush! I hope the contour shade is darker in person though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm. That foundation seems interesting, and I love Emma Stone. xD Definitely going on my must have list, once I finish any of billion bottles of foundation I own. :T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dying to try this out. The Photo Ready liquid foundation is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving all these new products, G! Thanks so much for the heads-up! BTW I bought Jordana best lash extreme mascara (read about it on your blog)...can't wait to try it out tomorrow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always heard good things about Revlon's foundations. I may have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man, I wish the West coast received new products as quickly as the East Coat -_-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey ladies! I bought this foundation today and it's like a liquidy bubbly mousse, hard to explain, it's more liquidy than a mousse. But, so far so good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey ladies! I bought this foundation today and it's like a liquidy, bubbly mousse. It's more liquidy though, but has lots of bubbles. Hard texture to explain! So far so good though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. want it!
    haha literally since finding your blog i have a wish list of makeup i have to get now.
    Fun, but it makes me poor. :(
    haha

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am almost totally finished with my L'Oreal smooth souffle foundation and would love to find this one ASAP to replace it. Checked my 3 neighborhood drugstores (CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid) last night and nothing yet. I actually want everything in this collection, especially those blush palettes, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. There is also a new "Photoready 3D" mascara! I purchased it and have found it to be the VERY BEST I have ever used! If you see these, grab them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Awesome! Can't wait to try them. Revlon just keeps upping their game! Thanks for letting us all know :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omygosh im crazy to try the photoready airbrush mousse foundation. I libe in puerto rico..though. it will maybe be here a little late but i will be searching for these everywhere. U jave a new reader girl love ur blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig