Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 24, 2011

Wet n Wild $0.69 Sale at CVS

In addition to that Wet n Wild Fast Dry mini set that's going to be $2.88 with $2 back in Extra Bucks on Black Friday (11/25) at CVS, I noticed in the latest Wet n Wild newsletter that there's ANOTHER promotion at CVS that's going on through 11/30:


Through 11/30, you can stock up on your favorite 99-cent items from Wet n Wild for just $0.69 each!

As with everything else I've been posting about lately related to Black Friday/Cyber Monday, I'll add this one to the master list so that we can have them all in one place.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I AM SO MAD!! I woke up at 5 am and went to 2 CVS and they had NO WnW Nail polish sets, no participating Carmex... ughh!! I was the only one in the store... besides the 2 clerks... No rainchecks on seasonal items, so ... D: grr so in anger I went to Ross that open at 6am and got me 3 Color Club Sets :) I had to have my Holiday Nail Polish!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig