Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 3, 2011

Sneak Peek: I Love...Cosmetics US collection

Remember last month when I posted a press release about how I Love...Cosmetics (a popular UK bath & body brand) was coming to the US soon? Well today I've got the official information, including what the packaging will look like when it debuts here in the US:

Beloved in UK and Canada, I Love… Cosmetics is new to the US and will be available at mass market retailers Wal-Mart, Lewis Drugs, Navarro Discount Pharmacies, and Army & Air Force Exchange Service, as well as e-retailers DrugStore.com CVS.com, and Walgreens.com
The line offers fruity scents in bright packaging and is super affordable. Particularly, the Lots of Bubbles Gift Set ($9.99) will be available in October and offers six mini bottles of the adored Bubble Bath & Shower Crème in all of the core flavors.



Bath and body product fans: are you looking forward to trying any of these new products once they hit Walmart, etc. this month? Thoughts?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. These remind me a bit of the Philosphy line packaging wise at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kittypolishnbags I totally agree with you, it definitely does!!

    I can't wait for this to come out so I can try it. I heard such great things about these products from other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know about the ingredents list. That will determine if I try this line or not. It doers look good though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard great things about these too! Also the resemblence to Philosophy! I hope they smell as good because if they do! I will be purchasing ALOT! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw products from this line at Sears recently!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig