Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Love...Cosmetics officially announces US debute

A while back I mentioned that UK company, I Love...Cosmetics was planning on coming to the US, and today I spotted this news article with the official details:

 image source: ilovecosmetics.eu


(drugstorenews.com)


MANCHESTER, England — I Love... Cosmetics, a U.K.-based company that made waves at this year’s NACDS Marketplace with its collection of mouth-watering “I Love…” products for bath and body, officially has announced its foray into the U.S. market.

Launching mid-September, items will be available at all Duane Reade locations in New York City. By the end of 2011, I Love… is scheduled to hit Walmart, Lewis Drug, Navarro Discount Pharmacies and Army & Air Force Exchange Service, as well as e-retailers Drugstore.com, CVS.com and Walgreens.com. An additional 5,200 doors are planned for 2012, including Rite Aid, Meijer, Fred Meyer and Pamida.

Retailing for $5.99 to $9.99, the U.S. launch will consist of six items, with additional SKUs planned for Valentine’s Day 2012.


"We are thrilled to introduce our brand to the U.S. market,” stated James Brown, founder of I Love… Cosmetics. “The products are already popular throughout Europe and Canada, and we are excited to share the line with American consumers. Everyone at I Love… believes that our refreshing scents, bright colors and fun packaging, combined with an affordable price point, will make the brand an instant hit with U.S. customers.”
 


The available products include:

  • Bubble bath & shower crème ($7.99);
  • Exfoliating shower smoothie ($7.99);
  • Nourishing body butter ($7.99):
  • Moisturizing body lotion ($7.99);
  • 
Super softening hand cream ($5.99); and
  • Lots of Bubbles gift set ($9.99, six 3.4-oz. bottles). The collection includes six mini bottles of the Bubble bath & shower crème in all of the core flavors
.
Products will be offered in seven fragrances:

You can view product info, etc. on the I Love...Cosmetics website, but please note that sometimes, when foreign brands comes to the US, they undergo design changes, etc. So what you see in the photo above and on the European website may not be exactly what we'll see in US drugstores.

Are you excited to see what I Love...Cosmetics products are like? If you're in Europe or Canada and you already own any of these products, please fill us in and share your thoughts!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I can't wait for the vanilla and ice cream sent. I hope they don't change the packaging too much. I think now its super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about it looks very much like Philosophy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it does. but Im so glad it does not have the Philosophy price. shower gel should not be expensive! so grateful I found i love cosmetics line

      Delete
  3. We have that brand here (Canada) I've yet to try it, but the packaging we have is the same as you've shown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have these in Canada (haven't tried them yet, though!) and the design is the same as above. Hopefully they won't change the packaging for the US release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww, blatant ripoff of Philosophy/The Body Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberly and Anita Rose - that is EXACTLY what I thought too! Obvi tho its way cheaper...wonder if they smell as realistic as Philosophy does...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was interested after I saw one of my fav YouTubers using it. I may try it out. I wonder when exactly they're going to hit Walmart and then if it'll be all Walmarts. Hmm! I think we'd see it faster if Target was on the retailer list.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig