Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Having trouble removing glitter polishes?

After seeing a few comments on my Revlon Starry Pink post from earlier this week, I thought it might be a good time to revisit the foil method, since I haven't talked about it here in a while.

If you have no idea what the foil method is, allow me to change your life! Well, not really, but you'll never look at glitter polishes with sideways-eyes again!


This is literally the only way I remove glitter polishes now, and life is so much easier.

Hope that helps!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've known about the foil method for some time, but had never used it until the first time I went to remove Starry Pink. After attempting removal the way I normally do I decided to give the foil method a shot and HOLY COW!!! I'm kinda kicking myself for waiting so long to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely the best way! I used to avoid glitter before this method!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig