Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 2, 2011

NYC Limited Edition Black Magic Collection: a closer look

Remember a couple weeks ago when the lovely Tara showed us that great pic of the new NYC limited edition Black Magic display that she spotted at Rite Aid? Well I'm delighted to let you know that I received the details about each product in the display and I'm excited to share them with you. Yay for Halloween!

(click to enlarge)

NYC New York Color Limited Edition Black Magic Collection

IndividualEyes - MSRP $4.99
Shade: Dark Shadows
 
Kiss Gloss - MSRP $2.99
Shades: Blood Red, Blackula, Ghostly White 
 
Ultra Last Lipwear - MSRP $1.99
Shades: Blood Red, Blackula, Ghostly White
 
in a NY Color Minute - MSRP $1.99
Shades: Blackula, Pumpkin
 
Self Adhesive Eyelashes - MSRP $1.99
Name: Batty

Liquid Liner - MSRP $2.99
Shade: Black
 
Show Time Volumizing Mascara - MSRP $3.99
Shade: Extreme Black

 Please check back in the next few weeks for my reviews of these fun Halloween goodies from NYC. In the meantime, anything catching your eye or putting you in the Halloween spirit?
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. OMG, just EVERYTHING! I hope my area gets this collection, as we still haven't gotten the Bronze Bliss collection. :\ Looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I love the colors in that make-up set, especially the nail polish colors! Can't wait until Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EPP I SO want to buy it all, looks great!!! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOHHH EEPPP me wants everything! LOL Its so cool, can't wait to try it! thx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope there are some new colors and varieties with Halloween makeup. I'm interested in the glosses here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm interested in the red lipstick and the nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only the red and black glosses interest me. Figure it will be a good (read: inexpensive) way to try a black gloss again unless it's opaque. My last foray into black l/g was MAC's LE Lipglass in Tuxe de Luxe, highly coveted at the time. If it's opaque I'll have to pass. The MAC wasn't but had glitter, however, turned a berry shade on my lips so hoping this might be similar without the glitter. Otherwise, I think I'm bored of the usual black-and-red Halloween stuff, years of wearing those shades religiously in my gothy younger days must have burned me out on them :) I will always love a red lip though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that a BLACK lipgloss? OMG. *Want* now. I never really use NYC except their bronzer in Sunny, but I would totally buy the black lip gloss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did see this at Rite Aid yesterday beside the Bronze Bliss LE collection. If the shadows are good i might pick up the palette.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am SO excited for all of this! I hope we get our display out soon! Can't wait to see what you think of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just got the 2 nail polishes, the blackula and blood red lipglosses, blood red lipstick and the black mascara - after trying them quickly I like the blood red gloss the best - it has a slight shimmer. The black gloss is not opaque and has a bit of sparkle - I have to play with it some more - it takes the brightness out of lipstick but needs to be blended in. It may have a bit too much sparkle for me to wear outside of halloween. The nail polishes seem good - standard black creme - opaque in 2 coats, and a bright orange frost - feels more halloween than summer to me, so I think it's perfect - I needed 3 coats. The eyeshadow didn't seem all that special to me so I didn't get that. I think it's a good, maybe a bit conservative, collection that can be used for fall/winter and is at an affordable price point.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig