Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, July 24, 2011

Spotted: more new products! (pic heavy)

Before I get into this sightings post, I want to give you some Wet n Wild news:

My lovely reader Kimkats sent me an email recently that said: "I just got back from visiting several CVS stores...and happened to see that one of them has the soon-to-be-discontinued WnW 6 pans in a special package with a free mascara..."

Since the WnW 6-pans are being discontinued, it looks like they're getting rid of them by offering them in these promo packages, so be on the lookout for these, CVS shoppers! And thanks for the heads-up, Kimkats!

Oh, speaking of Wet n Wild, I want to remind you that since the 8-pans are basically taking the place of the 6-pans, you can now find the 8-pans at other retail locations, and not just at Walgreens and Walmart anymore. They've also been spotted at CVS and Rite Aid!

Now, on to the pics!

My lovely reader and makeup artist Maria spotted some goodies at Ulta and was kind enough to share:

image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

Have you seen the new Spotlight Lengthening Mascara from LA Splash yet? It has a light up brush!

image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

The Physicians Formula Eye Boosters are NOT new, however Maria spotted these 2-packs (for $10.99!). You get both an eyeliner and a clear serum in each pack, which is an awesome deal.

Next up, the always-awesome Jess spotted a few things at various stores and was kind enough to share. First up, she spotted these at Bed, Bath and Beyond:

 image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

Organix MINIS for $1.99 each!

  image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

A new Pond's collection!

  image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

Over at Target, Jess spotted the following:

  image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

New Clean & Clear Fruit Infusions Hydrating Cleansers

  image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

The new tweed-themed Fall 2011 collection from Sonia Kashuk

  image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

And finally, over at CVS, Jess spotted the haircare and skincare lines from Salma Hayek Nuance (click here to see the cosmetics):

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

Salma Hayek Nuance haircare

  image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

 Salma Hayek Nuance skincare

  image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

Whew! That's it for this drugstore sightings report, but another HUGE thanks to Maria and Jess for the amazingly helpful pics!

Have you spotted any of these products in your area yet? Have you already purchased any of these products? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Nuance hasn't hit my CVS yet, but I did spot the Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner when I was at Walmart last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That new Pond's collection has been in my area for a few months now. I bought the new face lotion, and I found that I like it a lot! It's perfect for summer because it's not too heavy on my oil skin. One noticeable thing about it is that, to my nose, it smells like men's cologne! The smell doesn't stay for a long time, so I don't think I smell like cologne all day (I've even asked friends just in case!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any tentative date on when the 6-pans are being phased out? I must stock up on the Vanity palette beforehand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw the new Ponds stuff at my wal mart and i wanted to see what the stuff in the tall blue bottle was all about then i saw it was all in another language so i had no idea... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damnit. My one Bed, Bath, and Beyond doesn't have any of that cool stuff you guys find. I've searched the place over and all that's there is the 'as seen on tv' stuff and some lame-o generic stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use the ponds dual cleansing lotion and please please please TRY IT!! is the best makeup remover ever!!!
    I have usedd it for the past 8 years and I wont change it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zombii, my BB&B doesn't have the Harmons section either. Boooooo! Hissss!

    My CVS only has tiny section of Nuance skin care. There is like 2-4 of each product, and only about 6 products. I know the facial wipes were there, a couple of the face creams, an eye cream, a cleanser. That's about it. None of the makeup of hair care products.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig