Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sale


For the full list of makeup sales going on at the drugstores this week, click on over to Make-Up on the Cheap's post here. Also, I just updated my picks for Best Drugstore Deals of the Week, which you can view here.

Today's paper (Sunday) has some great beauty coupons:

In the SmartSource insert:
$1 Physicians Formula cosmetics
$1 Nicole by OPI nail polish

In the Red Plum insert:
$3 Nivea Body Wash
$1 Rimmel cosmetics

If you're a Nivea body wash fan and you have the Red Plum coupon, it's your lucky week! All three drugstores are running deals where you'll get a Nivea body wash for $0.79-$0.99 ($3.79-$3.99 with $3 back in Register Reward/Extra Bucks/+UP Rewards). So if you have the $3 Red Plum coupon, you'll only pay $0.79-$0.99 out of pocket. And a HUGE thanks to my lovely reader sabrinaj99 for letting us know that Nivea Body Washes are currently on sale at Walmart and Target for around $3, which means you can get a body wash for free (minus sales tax)! Oh, and sabrinaj99 just gave us the heads-up that NXY is going to be on HauteLook again this WEDNESDAY, so mark your calendars for that! Thanks so much, sabrinaj99!

Other new printable coupons that can be used with this week's drugstore sales:


This week's drugstore highlights:

CVS
  • All Physicians Formula cosmetics 40% off (great time to use the $1 coupon in today's newspaper!)
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polishes $1.99
  • I also want to mention that CVS Green Bag Tags are FREE this week ($0.99 with $0.99 Extra Bucks). I've mentioned this in the past, but if you don't use a Green Bag Tag for your purchases at CVS, you really should because they're a great way to rack up more Extra Bucks (and save the planet!). Here's how it works: you buy the Green Bag Tag, then just attach it to your own reusable shopping bag. Every time you make a purchase at CVS, have the cashier scan your Green Bag Tag and, on every 5th purchase, you receive $1 Extra Buck.
RITE AID
  • Rimmel cosmetics are BOGO1/2OFF and there's a $2 Video Values coupon that you can stack with the printable Rimmel coupon I posted about above. Also, there's a $2 off a $10 beauty purchase coupon you can earn on the Video Values site as well, which you can stack with the Rimmel coupons for even more savings!
WALGREENS
  • Need some new ponytail holders? I don't know about you, but mine are looking pretty rough lately so I'm definitely taking advantage of this: Goody Ouchless Hair Accessories are $3 with $3 Register Rewards, so they're FREE!
  • And of course the $0.69 Wet n Wild makeup promotion is still going strong this week (more info here).
What are you planning to pick up this week at the drugstores? I'm pretty excited that all the drugstores are basically giving away their Nivea body wash inventory this week, because that means NEW body washes are most certainly on the way!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. both my smartsource and redplum inserts do not contain the coupons you mentioned and every time I look in a cvs advertisement and it says "coupons in most sunday papers" then mine doesn't have those coupons... is there any other way to get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @BlackButterflyLMK, I didn't see some of the coupons either in my paper.

    I did have $3 nivea coupons for both the mens and womens body wash so I got one of each for $0.79ea. @ Walgreens!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I am in dire need of new elastics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blackbutterfly, maybe you live in a smaller area like I do. What I do is buy a larger market Sunday Paper and get more coupons that way. I always recoup my money.

    I live in Central Texas (not Austin) and buy the Dallas paper.

    And gang, if you use your coupons at Target, they have them on sale for 3.04 in my area!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig