Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 21, 2011

Recap and more info about the Maybelline Limited Edition Summer 2011 The Bright Side Collection

FINALLY! I was out and about today (more on that in my next post) and I finally found the only Maybelline Summer 2011 limited edition The Bright Side collection display that I have not yet featured on this blog! For those keeping score, there are a total of four displays (I think) in The Bright Side Collection, and now I've shown you all four (whoo hoo!):




All of the colors in this collection are limited edition and the names are: Blue Brilliance, Coraliscious, Go-Getter Green, Sunshine, Pink Passion and Orange Blazes.

HOWEVER, there are two additional limited edition nail colors in THIS display:

image credit: Gaby for Nouveau Cheap

The green polish in THIS display is called Outloud Lime, and it's a true pastel lime creme, whereas the green in the other display is more of a grassy green. Also, I can now confirm that EVERYTHING (except for one of the glosses--more on that in a bit) in the above photo is limited edition.

So I finally saw all of these displays in person today (as you know, my lovely reader Gaby provided many of the pictures of these displays--thanks again, Gaby!) so I can give you a bit more info about the Shine Sensational glosses now!

Here's a refresher if you missed my previous posts:

image credit: Gaby for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Gaby for Nouveau Cheap

The Shine Sensational glosses in the above display are:

Want It Watermelon (LE)
Orange Burst (LE)
Lime All Mine (LE)
Cherry Chill (LE)
Tango Tangerine (LE)
Mad About Melon (existing core collection shade)

The three glosses in the display with the eyeshadows, blushes, etc. are:

Pineapple Paradise (LE)
Watermelon Punch (existing core collection shade)
Passion for Papaya (LE)

Just to clear up any confusion, there is an existing core collection shade called Cherry Kiss, which should not be confused with Cherry Chill, which is LE. And yes, there are now two watermelon glosses: Watermelon Punch (core collection) and Want It Watermelon (LE).

And finally, one more look at the fourth The Bright Side display with the colored mascaras and automatic eyeliners:

For a closer look at this display, including swatches of the teal eyeliner, click here.

I hope this helps you to know exactly what's out there, and if you have any questions, just let me know!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I want to know what those glosses smell like SO MUCH!!! I wish I could just open them all and sniff ;)

    When is the next major Maybelline sale? Cuz I'm way too excited about these displays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully Wags will have a 40 or 50% off sale next week. Is this where these displays were spotted?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a $1 off coupon pad I see on the nail display? Ohhhh....

    I think all those palettes work together really well. Sometimes they can clash but they did good on this promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't Sunshine part of the Spring collection? Either way, these are all so nice, bright and PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh.. I love bright coloured polishes. reminds me of M&Ms ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw this collection at Walgreens with the $1 off coupon attached to the display. Colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just saw this collection at Rite Aid. The glosses are very very sheer but smell sweet & fruity! They're called chillers so it makes me wonder if it feels cool on your lips when you apply? I skipped them though in favour of the two green polishes. I couldn't choose which one I liked more so I nabbed both!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig