I want to thank all of you lovely ladies for the tag--I love your blogs so much!
The rules for this award are to:
thank and link the person who gave it to you,
jot down 7 random facts about you,
give the award to 15 other lucky bloggers
and let them know about it.
Here are my seven random facts:
1. I'm obsessed with new and unique candy. I don't eat it as much as I'd like (thank goodness) but this blog creates lemmings for me in much the same way that beauty blogs do--in other words, I go out and try to find new candies whenever there's a new blog post! I just need to see new candy in person, for myself. It's a sickness.
2. I used to collect vintage purses from the 1950s and 1960s (lucite and bakelite purses, especially) and I still have quite the collection even though I'm not an active collector anymore. Here's one of my favorites:
I love this little barrel purse! I love the carved lucite handle, the faux mother-of-pearl finish and just the general shape of it and how it opens and closes.
3. My go-to movie that I will stop to watch whenever it's on TV (and I do mean whenever): Pretty in Pink.
4. I have a younger brother who, apparently, is very attractive to the ladies. Whenever we go out, I see women stare at him, which of course I find absolutely hilarious. One time we were at a frozen yogurt shop and a group of teenage girls were standing behind him watching which flavors he was putting into his cup. At first I thought something was wrong, so I walked over to see what they were staring at. Then I overheard them giggling and I think one of them even took a cell phone pic of him. Needless to say, I still give him crap about this every single day.
5. I'm a night-owl and I always have been. I absolutely hate mornings.
6. I type 90 WPM (words per minute).
7. My boyfriend, "Mr. G", and I have been together for almost ten years. He's the most amazing man I've ever met, and I never thought it was possible to still have a crush on someone you've been with for almost a decade. But it is. And I do.
Whenever I do a tag, I try to highlight awesome bloggers who are not in my blogroll. And this time I'd like to tag some bloggers who are not located in the US. Reading beauty blogs from around the globe has opened my eyes to fascinating and diverse information that I would have never known about otherwise. So thanks to all of these wonderful bloggers--I hope you take a look at what they have to offer!
Drugstore and Bargain Lover (Greece)
Gaby's Beauty Blog (Canada)
Catanya's Things (Spain)
Madame B Fatale (Australia)
Deez Nailz (Canada)
Confessions of a Make Up Addict (England)
The War Paint Guru (Scotland)
Rugby Beauty (Sweden)
on beauty stuff and what else's (Philippines)
Amused Polish (Austria)
Shopcoholic for Makeup (Malaysia)
Pretty Much Makeup (Indonesia)
Alliebunni's Blog (Scotland)
Hangi Oje Yakismas Ki Bana (Turkey)