Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wow! Tons of new products from Hard Candy on the way!

Ooooh! I just spotted this article and I HAD to share it with you immediately! Fans of the original Hard Candy line are going to be VERY pleased because it looks like they're bringing back some of the original Hard Candy nail colors! Whoo hoo!

(From drugstorenews.com):

NEW YORK (Oct. 6) Cosmetics brand Hard Candy will roll out new product categories, shades and technology exclusively at Walmart and Walmart.com in mid-October.

New categories include:
  • Glamoflauge: ­Heavy-duty, highly pigmented, multi-use concealer for ultimate coverage. You can hide everything from dark circles and blemishes to tattoos. It is available in three shades that match most skin tones. The product is priced at $6;
  • Hide & Glow Cheek: Cheek tint that brightens cheeks for a just-pinched natural flush. The lightweight formula blends evenly into skin and promises to last for hours. It comes in two coordinated shades that can be worn alone or blended together. The price is $6;
  • Glow All The Way: ­A pearly, luminizing highlighter that can be applied to the face or body for a luminous, sun-kissed bronze or pearlescent glow. Infused with 24-karat gold and available in bronze and pink. The price is $8;
  • Big Curls Don't Cry: ­Hard Candy's waterproof mascara, available in black. The price is $6;
  • Inked Up: Medical-grade ink helps make these temporary tattoos look as close to the real thing as possible. Available in Birds & Branches or Hearts & Crowns, each kit comes with three sheets of chain art and three sheets of icons. The price is $5;
  • Show Girl's secret glitter glue: Put a few drops of glitter glue in the cap, dip brush in and dip into Show Girl loose glitter for a long-lasting sparkle on face and body. Can be applied to eyelids or any other skin surface. The price is $5;
  • Eye Def: ­This formula coats the lid with super-fine glitter and a base shadow color. Coverage and sparkle in one application that promises not to budge. Ultra-pigmented shades are infused with flecks, and there's an oversized, angled, doe foot applicator. There are eight shades to choose from. The price is $6;
  • Mini Must Haves: Naturally Naughty (a natural palette) and Bad Girl Next Door (a smokey palette) are new Hard Candy kits that contain mini versions of Lash Tinsel, Take Me Out liner, eye shadow primer, Ginormous mascara and two Kal-eye-descope shades; First Flush (a just-blushed palette) contains mini versions of Sheer Envy face primer, Blush Crush, plumping serum and Glow All The Way. Glamazon Glow (a sun-kissed palette) contains mini versions of Sheer Envy face primer, So Baked bronzer, Plexi Gloss and Glow All The Way. The First Flush and Glamazon Glow kits are new to the Hard Candy collection. Each kit retails for $8; and
  • Limited Edition Just Nails:­ Four new shades and a matte top coat that will transform any color from shiny and glossy to a matte finish in seconds. Look for its first re-introduction of heritage shades as it welcomes back SKY, ­the polish that kicked off the brand. The polish is priced at $5.
Shade revisions include:
  • Lash Tinsel: A teal color, UFO has been added to the glittering mascara collection. The price is $6;
  • Plumping serum:­ This collection is one of Hard Candy's hottest, and now it has added colors with incandescent pearls and optical brighteners that are designed to brighten teeth. There are new shades in pinks, fuchsias and nudes. The price is $6;
  • Visibly Wet: ­These glossy lip pencils are available in five new shades with mega pearls and intense glitters. The price is $6;
  • Take Me Out glitter liners:­ Rounding out the collection of sparkling glitters are five new shades, including silver, teal, purple, gold and blue. The price is $5; and
  • Glitteratzi eye glitter gel: Hard Candy adds Frosting,­ a fuchsia shade, to the collection. The price is $5.
Are you excited about anything in particular? Obviously I'm very excited to see those old school nail colors, but I'm also VERY curious about that new heavy-duty, highly-pigmented concealer!
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Super exciting! I love everything about Hard Candy and can't wait to get my hands on all the new goodies! :D


    ReplyDelete
  2. =O Definitely gonna go check out Glamoflauge, Hide & Glow Cheek, Glow All The Way, Mini Must Haves and the LE Nails!

    Thank you! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try out the cheek tints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up! I love Hard Candy! Glamoflage sounds good and some of the highlighters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i definitely have to get my hands on glamoflauge and hide & glow cheek! and the mini must haves sounds like an awesome deal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am super duper excited for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the cheek tints look interesting! GOTTA have a bottle of Sky! I think that polish was a breath of fresh in nail polish land! That and Vamp by Chanel! Anyone going for tatoos?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sooo excited! I'm just hoping that my lame-o Walmart stocks these sooner than later! Hard Candy said on FB that the line should be in stores THIS WEEK....YAYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just purchased the Sheer Envy primer from Hard Candy. Based on first impressions, I like it. I am waiting to see if it breaks out my uber sensitive skin. I have a Visibly Wet glossy pencil in Celebrity and it is okay... it wasn't a favorite, but I will use it.

    I did a little Hard Candy haul recently and posted it on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, thanks for the post! I noticed that some things sounded familiar and it turns out they were familiar to me because they're already on the hard candy website. I compared all the polishes and it looks like the new ones are:
    Sky
    Mushroom
    Fabuluxe (gliter)
    Beetle (glitter and maybe Orly Space Cadet dupe?!)
    Matte-ly in Love (top coat)

    Oooh I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hide & Glow Cheeks! I'm such a sucker for good puns and cheek tints, I'm excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The concealer and cheek tint sound like good possibilities for me, but all the glitter stuff, why??? I can't think of anyone I know, not just in real life, but all the beauty bloggers I read, who are all that crazy about glitter except on nails. It's gritty on eyelids and lips, tends to have fallout, gets into eyes and under contact lenses, and is hard to clean off. So why so many glitter products?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yeah, and it's just not practical. Maybe going out clubbing or to a party, but other than that unless you're Lady GaGa I can't imagine any woman wearing glitter make-up all that often.

    ReplyDelete
  14. !!!! I'm so glad they're going to bring back old colors, even if it's periodically! There's one that Sarah Michelle Gellar used to wear on Buffy, and I have been lemming it FOREVER. It's also one of the original colors, so I hope they bring that one back, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Surprisingly, I only have one Hard Candy item. I got loose glitter and it was by accident. I thought it was a polish!

    I'll be scoping for these. They do sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Plumping Serums with fuchsias and nudes need to be mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was actually 'yaying'! Love the products from Hardcandy. Gotta try something out! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh, I can't wait for the nail polishes! I'm so glad they're going to have a matte top coat...I'm about halfway through my bottle of Essie Matte About You, and I'd love to replace it with a cheaper substitute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Donna- they may be rolling out the glittertastic stuff for the holiday season (Halloween, Christmas, New Year's, etc).

    This list is all kinds of exciting, G- thanks for sharing! i can't wait to check these out in stores. think i know where i'm going on a lunch break this week....

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautifulmonday, You know, I was assuming these are going to be part of the permanent line, but it really doesn't say that. Some of these might be limited edition holiday products and yes, that makes a lot of sense with all the holiday parties this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig