Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, August 13, 2010

New Wet n Wild Color Icon Dual-Ended Eyeliners

Just in case you don't subscribe to the Wet n Wild newsletter, here's the pic from the email I received yesterday (sorry for the quality but I did a screen snap from the email):


If you look at the bottom of the email (right side) you'll see that these are limited edition.  Have you seen this display in your area yet? My local drugstores barely have any of the newest WnW displays right now, so I have a feeling I won't get to see these in person for a while (if ever).

Anyway, I'd love to hear from you if you've spotted and/or own any of these liners. I love the look of subtle microglitter layered over  matte liner, so I'm very curious about how these perform.
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. ohhhh my god! these look utterly amazing!!! im so sad that i will probably never see these, ever! *tears*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh me likes :D I was at both Walgreens and CVS the other day and this display waws not up yet but I will definitely keep an eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fun! I've been having trouble finding any Wet n Wild cosmetics lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you believe...I've actually seen these in my CVS. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've seen them in my cvs in fargo. ha and they say we're behind the times here. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've actually seen these in a few places already, most recently CVS. I passed though - I have plenty of eyeliners, especially considering I rarely wear it...that, and my current obsession is nail polish, LOL1

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look cool...haven't seen them though. Drugstores in my area are hit or miss with LE items from WnW and N.Y.C. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen them yet. And I'm sure to pick up one or two.

    Heck, I'm still looking for the last 2 collections of Milani to show up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen these yet! I will be on the look out now though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh! A new excuse to go cruise the Walgreen's! I want, want, want the teal/turquoise and the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My post on these will be up next week on my Budget Beauty Goddess blog. Stay tuned:)There are a TON of new limited edition Color Icon products out and a super cool Wet N Wild train case out now. I saw everything at CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just posted my review... Didn't love it but didn't hate it.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig