Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, April 19, 2010

Print these coupons (you won't be sorry)


Wow, I just spotted this post over at Polished Beauty's blog, and then I open up my email to see a wonderful heads-up from Drugstore Divas about the very same thing! So I'm going to add my voice to this heads-up and tell you that you need to head over to RedPlum and print out these NYC and Rimmel coupons! You can use them in combination with the NYC and Rimmel BOGOGFREE sales that are happening THIS WEEK at CVS, and wow, you're going to get a heck of a deal.

But as the very wise Beth at Drugstore Divas said in her post, even if you don't use these coupons this week, print 'em out anyway because you never know when RedPlum will remove them from their site. And you know there will be another sale eventually, at another drugstore in your area, so you will get to use these at some point.

And speaking of the fab Drugstore Divas, be sure to head over to their blog and check out their post about how to get Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara for 99-cents this week at CVS. Whoo hoo!

One last thing about coupons: did everyone see the Physicians Formula $1 off coupon in this Sunday's paper (yesterday)? WOW, I never see PF coupons in the newspaper, and just in time for the CVS 40% off Phyicians Formula sale! I also spotted two Nicole by OPI coupons in the paper last week. It's a good time to be a beauty lover and coupon clipper!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! I love Rimmel polishes so I will print that coupon and head on over ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina: Don't forget to print out TWO of the Rimmel coupons, because I think you can use one coupon per item, which means you'll MAKE some money since you'll be getting $1 off one of the "free" items, as well as $1 off the time you pay for! :) I'm going to try this tonight and report back tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I am going to try it too. Can't hurt!! I just wish CVS has a better selection of Rimmel nail polish they just have a few shades at mine. Oh well. Worth the trip down the hill to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking to my post! I decided to check out redplum.com since I didnt get to get the actually paper and found those coupons! See, great minds think alike because ever since you told us about Drugstore Divas, I've been checking it out ever since! I'll be curious to know if that two coupon Rimmel deal works out. I might have to head back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can always use two coupons on bogo sales. that's what I always do and it works out great! The rimmel polishes were $1 each and they work great for my konad stamping! :) I also got those nyc tinted lip balms for 0.50 each after using two coupons! And all this not before returning that tresseme dry shampoo, haha.

    there was a time when physicians formula was having coupons quite frequently, then the stopped. if only they had those during the 75% off sale...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love coupons!!! thanks for the info. You're the best.

    also, thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog. I'm pretty sure you can rock yellow eyeshadow. Try making it subtle :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy I could cry, because I actually got TWO(!) PF coupons because of two coupon mailers, Red Plum and Smart Source. I really hope my CVS has some of the two-fers, because I want to try the tinted moisturizer and foundation/bronzer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, to add, you can still use that $5 off $10 NYC coupon from All You magazine until 4/30.

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorepink: Guess what? The two Rimmel coupons work! Yay!! Time to stock up. :)

    Stephanie: You are one step ahead of us! lol! Better late than never (for me)! It's a fantastic way to maximize our savings! And lol at your returning the dry shampoo. I am so sorry that didn't work for you either. :(

    Becky: You are so welcome, honey! And you know what? Yellow eyeshadow will NEVER look as amazing on me as it does on you. I swear, you are incapable of looking bad! xo

    beachbumbeauty13: OMG, you got TWO PF coupons in your mailers? I am BEYOND jealous! LOL. Please please keep me posted on what you end up buying! :)

    sarah: Yup, I used it and just posted about it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also, PF has BOGOF (at Target only - not CVS) coupons via their Facebook page! Offer ends 4/30/2010 I believe, so hurry! I'm not sure if you can use it with the $! off coupon in Sunday's flyer.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig