Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 15, 2010

got2b fans: I've got pics of the new packaging!

A few days ago I mentioned that göt2b was getting a makeover featuring new, brushed silver canisters (click here for that post), and I am so delighted that my contact was able to send some pics and info over for us! If you're a göt2b fan, definitely read on for the scoop:

Your favorite drugstore brand, göt2b, has gotten a makeover! Hitting shelves this March comes a new look for the always affordable göt2b brand. Their core line along with their signature lines, smooth operator, fat-tastic, guardian angel, 2sexy, and glued now all have a unified, modern look. Each mousse and spray will have a similar shape and look, no matter the line, so that the brand is instantly recognizable. Also, each product is now packaged in brushed silver canisters for a more unified effect. Head to your local drugstore today to pick up the new and improved göt2b!


Core Line
glossy shine serum
spiked up styling gel
magnetik styling gel
kinky curling mousse
crazysleek flat iron and blow dry lotion
playful crème pomade
defiant pomade

glued
ultra glued styling gel
glued spiking glue
glued freeze spray

guardian angel
guardian angel blow out lotion
guardian angel flat iron balm
2sexy
2sexy voluptuous volume mousse
2sexy voluptuous volume hairspray

inPLAY
inPlay sculpting paste
InPLAY spiking putty

fat-tastic
fat-tastic root boosting spray
fat-tastic thickening plumping mousse
fat-tastic thickening plumping hairspray

smooth operator
smooth operator lustre lotion
smooth operator luxury mousse
smooth operator satin drops
smooth operator hairspray

So, how do you like the new göt2b? I personally love how all of the products look more unified, and it is SO much easier to tell which products belong to each particular line now. The old packaging had a lot of products that didn't seem to match or go with other products, so I really like that they've tied everything together so nicely. As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I always found their products confusing; this seems like it will clear things up. You're up late; go to bed missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it pretty well. Though I always liked their old packaging too. When did they stop making shampoo and conditioner? I used to use it years ago and really loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm glad the Smooth Operator collection still have the little dangly charms on some of the bottles :) It's a silly girlie touch for a hair care product, but I for one always got a kick out of them :p

    Overall I think the redesign is nice--more consistency and less randomness are definitely good things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PCS: I totally agree. And hey, it was only 11:30 when I posted that last night. lol! ;P

    Hana: You know, I wish I knew when they stopped making those because I remember hearing a lot of good things about them, but I could never find the shampoo or conditioners in any of my local stores! I guess it must have been a few years ago, maybe?

    mythosidhe: You know what? I'm glad the charms are there too! LOL! Those little things are so darn cute, aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig