Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, August 21, 2009

Review: e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow and Hypershine Gloss

I've mentioned my deep love for the website weheartthis.com a few times on this blog (you can see a piece I wrote for them about color-hoarding by clicking on the link in my sidebar titled "Nouveau Cheap Out & About"). So it is with great pleasure that I tell you that Stef and Tyna (the fabulous owners of weheartthis) asked me to be a guest reviewer on their site! My first task was to review some e.l.f. products, and you know I love me some e.l.f.!

Please click here for my review of e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss and the new Mineral Eyeshadow (spoiler: I love love love them both!).
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. congrats...you do the best reviews!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much, Caramel Diva! That really means a lot to me. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool! I love your reviews b/c you put so much personality into it. I'd also like to answer your Wed question w/ ELF quads. I have 2 and I adore them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ndoodles, you are too sweet! Thank you so much for the kind words--you just totally made my day. :)

    As for those elf quads, I definitely need more of those--they're great! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig