Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, June 25, 2009

HOLY MOLY have you seen these new polishes from Sally Hansen?!?

So I walked into Walgreen's yesterday for the first time in a few weeks and I was blown away by all the new collections from Maybelline and Sally Hansen. I will talk about the new Maybelline foundation, concealer and lip products tomorrow but, until then, check out these new Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes! They've got every color under the sun and there are cremes, shimmers, micro-glitters, holographic micro-glitters, you name it!


Sooooo many cute colors it's enough to make my head spin! Here are some closer looks:
I just don't understand Miz Hansen sometimes. I mean, I know I always talk about how Sally Hansen has about 500 different lip products currently on the market, but now they seem to be flooding us with nail colors as well. Not that I'm complaining, but it's a bit overwhelming since I haven't even had the opportunity to try the HD polishes yet! But not to fear, I did purchase one of these Xtreme polishes (can you guess which one?) so I will be reviewing that in the next few days.

Until then, you must check out the amazing swatches of these Xtreme Wear polishes over at Steph'sCloset. Her camera puts my CBC (Crappy Blackberry Camera) to shame and these colors look so pretty on her adorable little nails!

Oh, by the way, the Xtreme Wears are only $3.49 (compared to the HDs which are $6.49).
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I got one yesterday :D I was seriously overwhelmed with the selection! Of course I got the one that was closest to gray ;) (called "Gunmetal")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That's a huge selection! I just went on Steph'sCloset and saw the nail art pen ._. I want it!♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, these are beautiful! I am already creating ideas on what jewelry I could make with these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. R, my wallet hates you, but my makeup obsession loves you! These colors look HOT! Perfect for summer. I liked this entry on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't know if you read all you magazine, but they have a coupon in the june issue for buy one, get one free sally hansen items. looks like i'm going to put mine to use on this nail polish. the colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tanya: Girl, you are *always* one step ahead of me! LOL! One day I swear I will get at least ONE new product before you do (but just by a day). lol! :)

    Hey Siluet: I know, it's crazy, right? Glad you enjoyed Steph'sCloset. I love her nail pics so much!

    Hey Gingerkittydesigns! OMG, you must purchase some of these and make new jewelry! Yes! :)

    Hey T: Yeah well, MY wallet hates YOU too! :) Thank you so much for the link--I'll check it out right now!

    Hey Cheap Chica! I've never read all you mag, but I think I will definitely check it out now! OMG, a BOGO coupon for SH? That is awesome!! You'll get two of these beauties for $3.50! Please tell me what colors you end up buying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey girlie, they only sell all you mag in walmart just in case you happen to look for it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the whole line up on monday in my local drugstore and they are around 2.89 down here in Texas, I think Sally Hansen just revamped the packaging while many of the color (navy, marine scene...) are from the old lines...

    I probably have gotten 10 bottles from this particular line before realizing that they are all crap. (They are either too sheer, too gooey or too hard to dry)

    Wet n Wild limited edition polishes are much better imo. (plus they are a lot cheaper.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheap Chica: Thanks so much for the tip!! :)

    Citrine: I'm sorry that these Xtreme Wears haven't worked out for you! I only have one, which I used last night and, while it was a bit thick, it wasn't anything I couldn't fix with a little nail polish thinner (I just added a few drops to the bottle). I've noticed that a lot of polishes I'm buying lately seem to be on the thick side, so investing in a bottle of thinner has worked out well for me. Not to mention that it's a great way to revive an old bottle of polish. :) Also, I didn't have any problems with streaking or bubbling so, so far so good! Actually it's funny because I've never had luck with WnW polishes--ever! lol. Just goes to show that everyone's experience is different, huh? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Xtreme polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Mischo Beauty! I am wearing one of these polishes right now and I'm giving it the 3-day-rule before I post, so I've got 2 days left and I'll post my review. :) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw... I'm waiting for them to come to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Fay! I hope these get to you soon...they are definitely worth the wait. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig