Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My latest & greatest budget lotion find!


I may be a little late to this party since I've seen a lot of great reviews online for this product, but I just have to share exactly why I am LOVING Suave Advance Therapy Moisturizer.

You can get this practically everywhere for around $5 for a huge 18 oz bottle and I swear to you, it delivers on its promise to last a full 24 hours.

I put this on my legs, arms, feet and hands yesterday afternoon, and my skin STILL feels super soft, which never, ever happens with *any* lotion I currently use (and believe me, I have quite the stash of lotions). The fragrance is nice and clean smelling (perfect for you AND the men in your life) and when you put it on, you'll notice that it's different from other lotions in that it absorbs, but it leaves behind a light, non-greasy protective barrier, making it ideal for this winter/spring weather which is currently giving me major alligator skin.

My dry skin disappeared before my eyes, and even on my most challenging spots (for some reason my elbows are really taking a beating in this weather we're having) I felt instant relief that seriously lasts.

This lotion is perfect for people who, like me, are lazy when it comes to moisturizing. I don't want to have to constantly reapply lotion to my legs to keep them bearable, so I really can't express how happy I am to have finally found an AFFORDABLE product that I only have to use once a day. Whoo hoo!

A sample of this product was given to Nouveau Cheap for editorial purposes, either directly from the manufacturer or from the agency that works on behalf of the manufacturer. All reviews on NouveauCheap.blogspot.com are the honest opinion of its author and gratis samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig