Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, May 23, 2017

More Sale Items Spotted on Sephora Website


JUST IN: not sale-related but if any of you were waiting for the Natasha Denona Sunset Palette to go back in stock, reader @_mely2 just let me know that it's back in stock now here.

UPDATE: Thanks to those of you below who let us know that the price of the glosses has reverted back to $16. So it looks like this sale ran for less than 24 hours. Sorry about that!

Thanks so much to reader xgreydovex for the tip just now that several ABH lipglosses are on sale on the Sephora site for $8 (reg $16)!

The shades on the site here that are on sale are:
  • Candy Coral
  • Maui
  • Neon Carnival
  • Pastel Pink
  • Barbie Pink
  • Dollhouse
  • Neon Apple
  • Punchy Red
  • Socialite
  • Milky Red
  • Tropical Pink
  • Orchid
  • Bordeaux
  • Potion
  • Purple Rain
  • Venon
  • Date Night
  • Runway Red

If you missed my previous post today about other new sales and sets, here you go:

Thanks again, xgreydovex, for the hot tip!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Ok Sephora, its late and I have to get to bed! I missed all but one eyeshadow. And now the lipgloss, I am wondering what other products they are going to sneak on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABH Truffle is still coming up $6. That's the only one though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I missed the shadows. Sneaky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welp! I missed the lipgloss deal. I added three to my basket and then fell asleep. This morning they are back to regular price. I feel played out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! I missed this. Everything is back at its original price.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lip glosses are no longer on sale from what I can see? They are listed under the "new markdowns" on the sephora website but when I go to the actual page they all say $16 again? Bummer. Really wanted candy coral :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ulta has some Anastasia shadoew and glosses on sale now! Was at a store today and they had some.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig