Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, February 17, 2017

Ulta Update (New Deals and Freebies)


Lots to cover in this post, so let's just jump right in! Special thanks to readers @pretty_matte and @imalilcupcake for the hot tips!

PLATINUM MEMBERS ONLY:
  • PLATINUM COUPON: If you haven't checked your email yet today, do it ASAP. Because in that email, you may have received a unique code for 20% off your entire purchase, including prestige beauty and fragrance (unlike the 20% off coupon below which excludes prestige). IF you received that code, you can use it in-store or online through 2/25, and it does NOT exclude the new Hot Buys below (which end on 2/20).
  • PLATINUM PERK: add this 20-pc beauty bag to your cart and once you add $125+ worth of product to your cart it will go from $125 to FREE (while supplies last)
  • PLATINUM PERK: free Benefit duffle bag with your $31+ Benefit purchase (expires 2/19)

ALL MEMBERS:

  • FREEBIES:
  • Get all FOUR of the following deluxe freebies with ANY online order (all are still in stock as of time of publication):
  • FREE WITH ANY ONLINE ORDER: add this deluxe Smashbox Photofinish Primer to your cart and once you add anything else to your cart it will go from $10 to FREE (Thanks to reader @my_beautysubscriptions for the tip!)
  • FREE WITH ANY ONLINE ORDER: add this deluxe Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser to your cart and once you add anything else to your cart it will go from $10 to FREE (Thanks to reader Sasha K. for the tip!)
  • FREE WITH ANY ONLINE ORDER: add this deluxe Urban Decay Perversion Mascara to your cart and once you add anything else to your cart it will go from $10 to FREE (Thanks to reader ChiChi for the tip!)
  • FREE WITH ANY ONLINE ORDER: add this deluxe Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray to your cart and once you add anything else to your cart it will go from $10 to FREE (Thanks to reader Campbell for the tip!)
  • FREE 12-PC BEAUTY BAG - get this 12pc beauty bag FREE with any $21.50 purchase of Ulta Collection products here
  • FREE NYX LIPSTICK - FREE full-size NYX Velvet Matte Lipstick in Charmed with any $25 NYX Cosmetics purchase (Thanks to reader @tallredhead1014 for the reminder about this one!)

  • CODES:
  • Get 20% off any ONE qualifying item (excludes prestige) with code 504927; in-store use this coupon (Thanks to reader Megan for the tip!)
  • Get $2 off ANY skincare tool from Daily Concepts with code DAILY2 at checkout (NOTE: these products are also BOGO1/2OFF through 3/11)
  • $3.50 off $15 online with code 502595 (in-store, use this coupon); excludes prestige 

  • MULTIPLIERS (log into your account here and go to your My Rewards tab to see if you have these offers available to activate): 
  • Earn 5X points on all Smashbox purchases in-store and oline (ends 2/25)
  • Earn 5X points on all Ralph Lauren Romance purchases in-store and online (ends 2/28) (FREE Ralph Lauren Romance mini purse spray & clutch with any large Ralph Lauren Romance purchase)

MORE DEALS AND IDEAS:
  • VIEW ALL SALES HERE
  • VIEW ALL NEW ARRIVALS HERE
  • VIEW ALL GIFTS-WITH-PURCHASE HERE
  • VIEW THIS WEEK'S AD HERE
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. That Benefit duffel bag is out of stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Benefit duffle is sold out :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG TRY THIS TRICK!!! This happened last time they offered a goody bag like this! I only added $85 worth of products and then added the 4 freebies and the $125 bag and it was still free because it took the freebies into account to meet the minimum purchase ($40). Then I added my 20% coupon and my total was only $68.56!!!!!! Not sure how long this will work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I only had to spend $85 to getbthe free gift too! Most of the time it is like that!

      Delete
    2. This worked for me too! Thanks so much for posting this. I never would have thought to try that. I purchased $89, and after the 20% plus using 600 points, mine was down to about $50. I got some free Philosophy fragrance GWPs in the mix, too. This may be my best deal haul yet.

      Delete
    3. Oh no!! I spent $89.00 yesterday!!!

      Delete
  4. These Macadamia Professional sets are on sale. I think these were $26 before. Plus sample treatment mask with $25 purchase.
    http://www.ulta.com/weightless-moisture-travel-kit?productId=xlsImpprod12871021
    http://www.ulta.com/nourishing-moisture-travel-kit?productId=xlsImpprod12871023

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I don't see the Smashbox multiplier. I know some people get them while others don't. I tried calling and seeing if ULTA could just add it to my account but they said there's no such promo going on. Lol Has anyone had any luck asking for these multipliers to be added to their account?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im a Platinum member and I got a %20 off coupon INCLUDING prestige brands. I ordered NARS and it worked for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the heads up on this! I deleted that email thinking it was just a reward points statement, so I had to go digging for it in my trash folder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ralph Lauren romance free gift and platinum gift bag are both sold out. What's the point of all these "gifts" if we can't get access to them? This is not the first time this has happened to me either. I don't like just jumping on a purchase all the time as I want think it through and make sure I'm not making an impulse buy. The rewards aren't as good at least Sephora seems to have better stock with their free gifts. I am starting to see why some say it is better to shop
    There.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. NYX cosmetics 40% off lip products still going on through tomorrow , online and in stores .

    ReplyDelete
  10. As of Sunday, 2/19 the free bag with any $125 purchase is sold out. Also, the purity and the Living Proof aren't showing as free anymore. I was able to get the Smashbox primer and UD mascara though. Plus, I was able to use my 20% off code again so at least that was a nice bonus. I had placed an order on Friday when I received the 20% off coupon but wasn't sure if it was a one time use code or not so I took a chance and tried it tonight and it worked again which was nice. I was able to score the 4 freebies and the free bag with my order I placed on Friday so I can't complain but it is strange that I couldn't get two of those freebies tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of Honest Beauty is on sale at Ulta also! 40% off I believe. The line is leaving Ulta and moving to Target I heard.

    ReplyDelete
  12. For some reason, the Philosophy and Living Proof deluxe samples don't change to free when I add things to my cart. What am I doing wrong? Ulta's website is so annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The philosophy free gift & living proof free gifts are both not showing up as free for me. Also, the platinum bag is out of stock.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would i be able to use the 20% off prestige code online and the printable one in store for two separate transactions?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig