Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 29, 2016

New 2017 Royal & Langnickel MODA Brushes and Sets Coming to Walmart


I have some exciting news for you today that I received directly from Royal & Langnickel. There are some fun new 2017 products coming to Walmart stores VERY soon (some stores have already received their shipments so you may have already spotted these--if not, keep your eyes open for them)!

Here's the scoop:


The new MODA Face Perfecting Set retails for $16.84 and contains four oval brushes. Look at the photo at the top of this blog post to see the beautiful prismatic colors of these brushes. 

As far I know, this is the first set of oval brushes to be available at the mass-market level. I know that a while back you could get the Cailyn O! Wow Brush at Bed Bath & Beyond, but that was a single brush for $29.99. This set contains four brushes for almost half the price of the O! Wow Brush.


The new MODA Pro Variety Magic Sponge 4-Pack retails for $9.94.


The new MODA 5 Piece Complete Set retails for $13.98 and contains four full-size brushes plus a zip pouch.


The new MODA Angled Kabuki with Magic Sponge Set retails for $14.98.


The new MODA Insta-Glow Perfect Pairs Set retails for $8.28. This set contains the Quick Contour Brush (click here for a closer look at that brush) which "allows for application of highlighter and contour at the same time". That brush by itself retails for $7.99, so this is a nice value at $8.28 for both brushes.

If you're new to Royal & Langnickel, they've been making brushes for over 60 years (both art brushes and makeup brushes--you can see both sites here). Their affordable MODA line debuted at Walmart in the Spring of 2016 and I was quite pleased with the Complexion Brush that I reviewed for you here back in June. I'm super excited to try these new brushes, and will review them in the coming weeks.

I asked Royal & Langnickel if these new brushes will also be available for purchase online, and they told me that they will be on Walmart.com eventually, as well as on their own website, but I don't have a firm date for you just yet. If you are attending IMATS LA next month, I can confirm that these new brushes will be available for purchase there, as well.

So what do you think of these new MODA brushes so far? Anything catching your eye? Have you already spotted these new brushes at your local Walmart?
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Wow! I definitely think I will pick up both the sponge set and oval brush set. Hoping for great quality! I recently purchased the EcoTools sponge set and did not like them at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this info. I had never heard of this brand but I wikk be checking them out. I found almost everything interesting and will be buying all but the highlight and contour brush that is suppose to allow you to do both things at once. The concept sounds great but I don't think it will work as great as it is being put. I don't know I might just buy it to see if it really does what it claims but I don't have high hopes for it. The rest is a definite buy for me. Luckily their prices are low so of I don't like them I did not invest much but in the other had if I love any product I can have inexpensive tools accessible to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our cosmetic DM was working on that mod the other day...I really hope we're one of the lucky ones that already have it!!! I'm definitely looking tomorrow! I need these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 😍 Omg I don't need them but I want the Prismatic set! I recently bought the Royal & Langnickel Guilty Pleasures Lust 13pc makeup brush kit for $24.99 at TJ Maxx and MAC Look in a box Basic Brush kit and Advanced brush kit $39.99 each.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, these are so pretty! I hope I can find them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Moda highlight and glow brush is my holy grail highlight brush. I bought multiples of that brush online.. It is so good! I definitely recommend. If I can find the artist-style brush set - I am snagging it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked up a couple of oval brushes at TJ Maxx and really like them. I will absolutely be buying these when I spot them. So pretty how can anyone resist?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much. my daughter has been looking for a set of Brushes in a set so the ROYAL & LANGNICKEL MODA BRUSHES will be so nice for her. I will also take a look at the other ones also for her. thank so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I picked the oval brush set up early this week at my Walmart in Iowa! I've been impressed so far, this is my first set of oval brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so exciting. I wanted to try cheaper (but still good quality) oval style brushes for a while. Thought I would just have to pay the shipping for a Makeup Revolution set. But I will certainly try these. I love how pretty they are! I need that sponge set, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, so looking forward to this. Hop my Wally World will stock it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to be stalking my local Walmarts until I find this set. I've always wanted to try out oval brushes and I own no ROYAL LANGNICKEL brushes, so this is a win win.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am in Colorado and haven't them yet well at least at my walmart

      Delete
  13. I went to WM to look for these and they had the tag up but no product! 😩

    ReplyDelete
  14. On the R&L website, they list the price of this set as $24.99 but your blog post says $16.84. Did I misunderstand the blog and the $16.84 for something else or is there a discount in stores?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got the oval brushes at my local (Dallas area) Walmart today. I got the last set. I have several other Moda brushes and have been pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the moda brushes I've gotten from ipsy and walmart, I've been searching the last 3 days at a few different stores and haven't found them yet in San Antonio, can't wait, oval brushes have intrigued me and these are so affordable from a reputable brand.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do watercolor paintings and have some VERY expensive brushes. Many years ago I purchased a Langnickel brush at the long gone Rag Shop for about $4. That brush is my all time favorite brush to paint with. I would think that the brushes mentioned above will be of the same caliber and likely surprise everyone as to their quality for the price.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My Walmart was putting all of this out on Friday. I got my dauther some of the brush, sponges and the prismatic face perfecting kit. She loves all of the things I got her. I am going to get her a few more sponges and brush next week if they have them. I am so happy she likes the sponges nice not paying $20 for one. she played with all of her things Friday when she came home from school. so happy she loved her things. I did get her the perfect airbrush sponge set that was the sephora collection for $10 and she was not happy at all with them. so I did not know if she would like the sponges from Walmart. so happy she did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you &/ or your daughter have any interest in mini sized sponges I highly recommend picking up the Swisspers minis. They're only $2.99 for a pack of two & believe they're only available @ Walmart. They are truly fantastic...very similar in feel to the Beauty Blender. If you do look for them know that they are often w/ other Swisspers products - cotton rounds/ squares, cotton swabs, etc - rather than w/ brushes & sponges.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig