I know you don't want to read through a bunch of stuff right now because we're all eager to see and talk about this much-anticipated preview, so I'll save all my tips and advice for newbies for the very end. Let's do this!
The following Sephora Black Friday deals will go live on the Sephora website at roughly 9PM Pacific on Thanksgiving (11/24) and you KNOW I will post here on my blog and on social media the moment I see that they're live. These deals will also be available in-store unless they say ONLINE ONLY in the item listings below.
- Tarte Intro to Tarte Deluxe Discovery Set - $10 ($39 value)
- Ole Henriksen Try Us, Love Us! On-the-Glow Essentials - $15 ($29 value)
- Make Up For Ever Arist Palette Vol 2 Artistic - $25 ($136 value)
- Clean Reserve Rollerball Layering Trio Ornament - $10 ($24 value)
- Sephora Collection The Delicate Eyeshadow Palette - $10
- Nest Eau de Parfum Travel Spray Trio - $12 ($47 value)
- Living Proof Style Lab Kit - $10 ($18 value)
- Milk Makeup Headliner Makeup Set - $25
NOTE: for anyone saying, "But the Nest trio was only $10 last year!" I want to point out that this year's trio contains spray bottles that appear to be a bit bigger than the 2014 and 2015 rollerball trios that were $10.
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple 12 oz. - $15
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Lash On and Melt Off Set - $10 ($22 value)
- Sephora Collection Essential Rose Skin Trio - $10 ($18 value)
- ONLINE ONLY Urban Decay Makeup Lockdown Travel Duo - $19
NOTE: I know a lot of people were quite upset last year that Sephora didn't offer the Philosophy $10 Purity Made Simple (it was only available in Canada), so I'm happy to see it back again this year, even at $15. This is a 12 oz. bottle, which is not a size that they normally sell. For perspective, the 8 oz. Purity retails for $24 and the 16 oz. Purity retails for $36. So 12 oz. for $15 is still a great deal, even though this size was $10 for Black Friday 2014. I'm prepared for some of you to disagree with me though, and that's perfectly OK!
- Origins Cult Faves - $18
- ONLINE ONLY Josie Maran Infinite Argan Enlightenment Duo - $12 ($23 value)
- Tocca Simply Chic Set - $10 ($23 value)
- ONLINE ONLY Tarte Pretty Little Lippies Set - $10 ($20 value)
- Alterna Haircare Caviar Volume Trio Kit - $10
- ONLINE ONLY Cover FX Radiant Skin Duo - $10 ($16 value)
- bareMinerals You're Brilliant All Over Face Color & Brush Duo - $10 ($32 value)
- Clinique Take It All Off Duo - $10
NOTE: I suspect that this Clinique duo is going to sell out pretty quickly, since we rarely see travel size Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm offers--especially at this price.
- Murad Bright Beginning Environmental Shield - $20
- ONLINE ONLY Urban Decay After Dark Travel Pencil Set - $19
- ONLINE ONLY Clean Rollerball Layering Trio - $10 ($24 value)
- Philosophy The Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel - $15
- Buxom License to Chill 3 Piece Eye & Lip Collection - $10
- ONLINE ONLY Clarisonic Radiance Renewing Duo - $15
- First Aid Beauty FAB Holiday Trio - $20 ($32 value)
- Devacurl Ultra Moisture Sampler Kit - $12 ($24 value)
- Jack Black Clean Start - $15
- ONLINE ONLY Murad Polish, Plump and Protect - $20 ($36 value)
- Sephora Collection Perfect & Cleanse: Sponge Trio and Cleanser Set - $15 ($34 value)
- ONLINE ONLY Philosophy Amazing Grace & Pure Grace Mini Travel Set - $20 ($32 value)
So I know what you're thinking and you're right. Historically, the Sephora Black Friday deals have always been $10 each (every single deal). And this year...they are not all $10 each. I don't know what to tell you about that. Mr. G hates the saying "It is what it is" but he's never going to read this so I'm going to go ahead and say it: It is what it is.
Moving on! I think there are some nice deals this year (you can see last year's deals here if you want to do a quick comparison), but I'm surprised they didn't offer any Smashbox, Caudalie, or Boscia deals again this year. I guess they had to make room for newer brands like Milk? Who knows. But there's still Cyber Monday, so don't lose hope just yet!
TIPS FOR NEWBIES:
If this is your first time shopping the Sephora Black Friday Deals, and you're interested in getting anything above, here are a few tips:
1) Be prepared to make your purchases as close to the start date of the sale as possible (start refreshing your browser at around 8:45PM Pacific on Thanksgiving night). Because the more popular sets tend to sell out more quickly. I'm not saying that they will this time around, but they have in the past. Other sets may stick around even after Black Friday, but some will not. This is just advice you should take if you like to play it safe.
2) Now is the time to subscribe to Sephora Flash if you do not already have it (or you're not VIB Rouge, in which case you already qualify free shipping on all orders). For $10 a year, you get unlimited free shipping on all orders for one year, so it pays for itself after two orders. Why am I begging you to sign up for this now? Because Sephora will no doubt entice us with special deluxe freebie codes during this event, which you'll be able to get when you spend $25+. So you can break up your orders and get even more deluxe freebies versus spending $50 just to get to free shipping and only get one deluxe freebie. Plus, trust me when I say that you'll want the free shipping for Cyber Monday, pre-Christmas promos and after-Christmas sales. And all year around, if you see something you want on the sale page, you don't have to worry about spending $50.
I hope this helps a bit, and please do let me know what you think of this year's Black Friday deals in the comments below!