UPDATE: there's a NEW freebie to go with this! See bullet points below!
Just a quick reminder! The Ulta Gorgeous Hair Event Beauty Steals for 10/15 are now live:
- Sat 10/15 Beauty Steals:
- MATRIX Styling & Dry Shampoos - $7.99 (Reg. $16-23)
- (FREE sample Matrix Style Link Salt Infused Spray with any $20 Matrix purchase)
- INSTYLER Blu Turbo Ionic Dryer - $59.99 (Reg. $99.99)
Matrix Total Results Miracle Creator is part of this deal and you can get it for $7.99 HERE (reg $16, 6.8 oz.). And don't forget about these deals to go with it:
- $3.50 OFF $10 NON-PRESTIGE PURCHASE - use code 308920 (valid online only; thanks to reader Kahkashan Fatimah for letting us know that this code works with the Matrix Beauty Steals!)
- 2X OR 3X POINTS ON ALL PURCHASES NOW THROUGH 10/15 (LAST DAY!) - Members get 2X points and Platinum members get 3X points on all purchases online and in-store! Just sign into your account HERE and check your "My Rewards" tab to activate.
- FREE WITH ANY ONLINE ORDER: add this deluxe Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara to your cart and once you add anything else to your cart it will go from $10 to FREE (thanks to reader @_marybeaty on Instagram for the tip!)
- FREE WITH ANY ONLINE ORDER: add this deluxe Buxom Wildly Whipped Lightweight Liquid Lipstick to your cart and once you add anything else to your cart it will go from $10 to FREE (thanks to reader Sasha K. for the tip!)
- FREE WITH ANY $75 ONLINE ORDER (CHOOSE ONE): Luminous Gold 16-piece Beauty Bag OR Electric Blue 16-piece Beauty Bag. Just add one to your cart and once you add at least $75 of other merchandise to your cart it will go from $75 to FREE (thanks to reader @MomInMascara on Instagram for the tip!)
- PLATINUM MEMBERS: spend at least $10 on any of The Gorgeous Hair Event Beauty Steals and you will receive free shipping on your order (once you go through the checkout process, the free shipping option should pop up in the final stage before you submit your order, as long as you're signed into your account).
I mentioned this is my September Empties post but here's a bit more info about why I'm LOVING the Matrix Miracle Creator:
This is a leave-in treatment that you apply while your hair is wet. It detangles beautifully, and it leaves my fine, long, naturally-wavy hair soft, bouncy, frizz-free and full of body. The closest thing I can compare it to is It's A 10, but unlike It's A 10, this product doesn't weight down my waves (It's A 10 can get quite heavy in my hair). My waves are actually more springy and uniform when I use Miracle Creator, so I can skip my usual curl cremes.
Another thing I love about this product is that it works so beautifully on air-dried hair. I don't use heat styling if I can help it, so if you normally like to air-dry your hair, I think you might love how this performs. Also, it doesn't seem to build up on my fine, oily hair. I have super oily roots and it doesn't make my hair any more oily than usual, and I haven't noticed any product build-up since I've been using it (although I do use a clarifying shampoo once a week, rain or shine). Also, the scent is so yummy. It smells like coconut-berry candy.
If It's A 10 is a bit too heavy for you, I think you might love this stuff. I received it as a freebie from Ulta a while back and immediately purchased a full-size bottle from Ulta when I ran out of the freebie. And I'm about to purchase two more bottles with today's discount, which means I get free shipping, too (I'm Platinum).
PS: If you get this and find it doesn't work for you, try experimenting with the amount. With any styling product I'm using for the first time, I like to start with the smallest amount possible and then work my way up if needed. I have very long hair right now (my ends almost hit the top of my belt line on my pants) and I find that if I divide my hair into two sections, I need about six mists per section.
PPS: I just noticed that Matrix Total Results Color Obsessed Miracle Treat 12 (also on sale for $7.99) has lots of glowing reviews as well. Have any of you tried that one? I don't know how it could be better than Miracle Creator but darnit, now I'm tempted to get one, just so I can compare the two. Thoughts?
The products featured in this post were purchased with personal funds. For more information, click here.