In case you didn't get the email from Ulta today, there are quite a few nice deals happening now through Sunday (7/31) that you should know about! So let's get right into this:
- 40% off bareMinerals All Over Face and Blush ($12; reg $20) (FREE deluxe Lash Domination Petite Precision Mascara with any $40 bareMinerals purchase)
- 40% off Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation ($21; reg $35)
- 40% off Buxom Highlights and Bronzers ($16.80; reg $28)
- 50% off Benefit Most Wanted Mascara Line-Up Mascara & Eyeliner Set ($19.50; reg $39)
- 50% off Honest Beauty Refreshingly Clean Gel Cleanser ($9; reg $18)
- 50% off LORAC POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder ($16.50; reg $33)
- 50% off Butter LONDON Lippy Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon & Lippy Gloss ($10; reg $20)
- 50% off Strivectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles & Stretch Marks ($39.50 - $69.50; reg $79-$139)
50% off Perricone MD Signature Essentials Kit ($49.50; reg $99)SOLD OUT
- 25% off Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection (reg $25-$98)
- 25% off Exuviance CoverBlend Foundation (reg $25-$40)
- 20% off San Medica SeroVital-hgh Dietary Supplement (reg $90)
- 20% off Clarisonic Mia 2 Garden Party Skin Cleansing System ($119.20; reg $149)
- FREE WITH ANY ONLINE ORDER: add this MATRIX Travel Size Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment to your cart, and once you add anything else to your cart, it will go from $8 to FREE.
- Platinum members: earn 5x points on all purchases now through 7/30. Log in to your account and go to your "My Rewards" tab to see if you have this offer available to activate.
- All members: you may possibly earn 5x points on all bareMinerals purchases (ends 8/6) and also 5x points on all NYX products (ends 7/30). Log in to your account and go to your "My Rewards" tab to see if you have these offers available to activate.
- If you are Platinum and have the 5x points on all purchases offer AND the 5x points on all bareMinerals and/or NYX purchases offers, I believe these offers do stack (I previously thought that they did not). Reader Ishouldgogetmilk confirmed that when she did a mock order for $100 of NYX products, she received 922 points total. (Thanks for letting us know that, Ishouldgogetmilk!)
Many Ulta customers received a 20% off coupon code via email yesterday (7/27) which is only valid for 3 days, both online and in-store. Most high-end brands are NOT excluded from this coupon, and I just received confirmation from reader Linris that this coupon works with the 3 Day Only deals! (Thanks for that, Linris!) IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE THIS COUPON CODE: reader Mahek kindly let me know that when she didn't get the 20% off code yesterday, she called Ulta and they told her that they were having some issues but would adjust her online order pricing if she were to place an order within the next 3 days. For in-store orders she was instructed to call back today (7/28) and they would hopefully be able to send out more codes. So definitely give Ulta a call at 1 (866) 983-8582 if you didn't get your 20% off code and see what they say. (Thanks again for that, Mahek!)
UPDATE: I just called the Ulta Customer Service number above and was able to get a code emailed to me, no problem. And I used it on one of the 3 Day Only Deals, too!