You may recall that in April of this year, Real Techniques launched a campagin on social media asking fans to vote for their favorite design for the Holiday 2016 Your Picks brush set. Well the winner has been announced and the winning set will launch on the Real Techniques website this November (I'm assuming this set will also be avaialble at all of the usual retailers). If you missed the winning annoucment on their Instagram page yesterday, first let's refresh our memories and take a look at all of the designs:
And the winner is...
From the Real Techniques website:
We have combined fan favorite must-have brushes with a fan voted design to create this limited edition your picks set.
- buffing brush: ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation
- contour brush: delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish
- stippling brush: 2 bristle types and lengths distribute product for a feathery finish
- deluxe crease brush: soft, oversized design for effortless contouring
- base shadow brush: applies a smooth, flawless foundation of color
Creative Inspiration: street art scene of Berlin, Germany. Street artists and painters from around the world contribute to the graffiti, murals, and paintings in Berlin.
Available November 1st!
None of the brushes in this set are new. As the copy above states, they are all "fan favorite must-have brushes". The Berlin design will only be available for the holiday season, so if you love this design and it received your vote, be sure to get it while you can starting this November.
Did you vote in this campaign back in April? Which design received YOUR vote?