Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, June 10, 2016

NEW Wet n Wild Limited Edition Pop Art Coloricon Lip Gloss Collection

image credit: Wet n Wild Instagram page
NEW Wet n Wild Limited Edition Pop Art Lip Gloss Collection

UPDATE: this collection has landed at Walgreens. CLICK HERE for pics of the display (also includes nail polishes and lashes). 

Thanks to longtime reader @makeupismyjam on Instagram for this tip!

In case you didn't see it yesterday, Wet n Wild posted the above photo on their Instagram with the following caption:

Want to feel like a boss?! Say hello to your new favorite lip gloss from our Limited Edition #PopArt Collection hitting stores soon! Which colors are you loving #WildOnes? #wetnwildbeauty #crueltyfree #B2S  #limitededition

I'm hearing that this collection is already starting to pop up in drugstores--have any of you seen it in person yet? I'd love to hear from you! Also, I'm pretty sure they'll eventually make these available for purchase on the WnW website, like they've done with the other recent limited edition collections.

Thanks again, @makeupismyjam, for the hot tip!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I hope I find it. Of course the fact that I bought most of the new formula liquid lipsticks and a set of Anastasia of BH, doesn't matter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are these always limited edition? I got lucky and got on of the other ones. Fingers crossed now that school is out the one by the college will have skmething left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found it at my Walgreens yesterday!! Picked up 2 of the glosses for $1.99 each and they're bold in color and not sticky! Very similiar to the Nyx butter gloss formula!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just purchased 3 of these and I'm excited to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. G, thank you so much for all of your hard work and helping us spend money on ourselves!! �� Seriously, I really appreciate all of your time and effort to keep us updated. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. G, thank you for all of your hard work and helping us spend money on ourselves!!😀 Seriously, I really appreciate your time and effort to update us on great deals! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I purchased the pale pink shade. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig