Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 22, 2016

New Beauty Deals: Tarte Sale + Nordstrom Will Price-Match Stila Sale TODAY ONLY


What's up with all the sales right now? If you caught my post yesterday, then you know that there are some REALLY good deals going on right now and today I'm adding to them!

First up, thanks to longtime reader @rosamy13 on Instagram for the tip that Tarte has added new items to their Sale Page HERE (up to 50% off) with some kits that I've never seen before. Free shipping on orders $40+ and your choice of 1 free sample with all orders.

Before you order, be sure to check out the Sephora Sale Page  HERE because a few of these items are also available there (with free shipping if you have Sephora Flash or you're VIB Rouge, plus 3 free samples with all orders and various deluxe freebie codes if you're spending at least $25).


Longtime reader Randi posed a great question on my post about how Nordstrom is currently price-matching the Laura Mercier Friends & Family Sale. She wondered if Nordstrom would also price-match the current Stila 20% off sale (ends TODAY, 6/22), so I spoke with Nordstrom today to check.

Nordstrom WILL price-match this sale, but the discounts are NOT visible  on the Nordstrom site (as of the time of this post). So here's what you have to do:


All orders ship free at Nordstrom, plus your choice of 3 free samples with all beauty orders. If you're planning a major haul, don't forget about this 24-piece beauty set that you can get for free right now with any $125+ beauty or fragrance purchase. Also don't forget to use your Nordstrom Rewards account to rack up points with your purchase.

Thanks again, @rosamy13 and Randi, for the great tips!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Can I just tell you how much I love, love, love your blog? I wait for it every day just to see what kind of secret sale goodies you come up with. I immediately jumped on this one and got the Tarte Greatest Glitz Collector Set with limited edition colors and removable palettes for $44 on sale from originally $322. Are you kidding me? I found you about 2 months ago and tell everyone about Nouveau Cheap. I swear I am one of your newest, biggest fans. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Thank you SO much for the sweet words! I'm so happy you found me, and girl, you SCORED on that set!!! Enjoy your new goodies and thanks again for reading and also for spreading the word about my blog--you have no idea how much that means to me. xoxo

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig