Thanks so much to reader Claudia for this hot tip!
On Tuesday, June 28th for ONE DAY ONLY at Target, receive 20% off beauty HERE and personal care HERE with code BEAUTY. This sale is also valid in-store (text BEAUTY to 827438 for the mobile coupon to use in-store on 6/28).
This discount applies to:
- Cosmetics & cosmetic bags
- Hand & body lotion
- Skincare & sun care
- Body wash & bar soap
- Hair care, appliances & accessories
- Oral care
- Trial/travel size
- Feminine care
- Power dental
- Power shave
DON'T FORGET: Target offers brands/products on their website that you cannot purchase in-store, so take some time look through the beauty department HERE. Free shipping on orders $25+ or free shipping on all orders + 5% off with your REDcard. And don't forget you can also order online for free in-store pick-up! I JUST did a post containing some new and noteworthy beauty products on the Target site last week so if you missed that post, below are the links plus some new products that I just noticed are now available, if you need some ideas.
- New Maybelline products now online HERE (including the newest Baby Lips Pink Glow)
- New Pixi Beauty products now online HERE.
- New L'Oreal products now online HERE (new makeup and skincare, including the new Pure-Clay masks)
- New CoverGirl products now online HERE (including the brand new Contour Palettes and Katy Perry Mascara).
- New Revlon products now online HERE.
- Check out the latest additions to Target's NYX inventory HERE.
- Check out the latest additions to Target's e.l.f. inventory HERE.
- Target now carries the new Rimmel Volume Colorist Mascara and they also have the Sculpting palettes HERE.
- Don't forget that Essence Cosmetics are available both in-store and online HERE.
- Don't forget that Target carries Milani on their website HERE, in case you have a hard time finding Milani locally (they don't have the Amore Matte Lip Colors though).
- Target now carries theBalm (skincare only) which you can check out HERE.
- One of you mentioned to me recently that Target now sells My Beauty Diary 10-pk sheet masks for $12.99 (made in Taiwan). This seems to be a competitive price compared to Amazon. (If you were the one to give me this tip, please comment below so I can thank you!)
- That Yes To Grapefruit & Basil hand soap that I raved about in my May Empties post is available HERE. Seriously, I love that stuff and I can't recommend it enough.
- The Palmer's cleansing oil that I just reviewed last week is also available at Target, if you wanted to try it.
- If you missed my post about this a while back, Soap & Glory is back at Target.
- Sonia Kashuk has a new brush set and a new tapered powder brush here that look interesting.
- Lip balm lovers: don't forget that Target has the Burt's Bees Pride set, the new Revos, and the new Palmer's Flip Balms.
- And don't forget about the Target-exclusive Wet n Wild Ombre Blushes (backordered and won't ship for 2-4 weeks but you can still order them) and the Ombre Lipsticks. And speaking of WnW, Target carries Black Radiance online (owned by Markwins, which also owns WnW), in case you have a hard time finding their products locally.
Thanks again, Claudia, for the hot tip!