Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 27, 2016

NEW Sephora Inside JCPenney Exclusive Summer 2016 Sephora Sun Safety Kit

image credit: Marcy for Nouveau Cheap
Sephora Inside JCPenney Exclusive Summer 2016 Sephora Sun Safety Kit
(retail: $27; 12 deluxe/travel size products)

The Sephora Inside JCPenney Summer 2016 Sun Safety Kit has landed! I know this is always a huge hit with Nouveau Cheap readers and many of you have been anticipating this one, so I'm grateful to longtime reader Marcy for sharing these pics (plus a list of what's inside) with us today! Marcy spotted this new kit at her local SJCP this week.

PLEASE NOTE: This kit is exclusive to Sephora Inside JCPenney stores. You cannot get this online or at regular Sephora stores. HOWEVER: historically, Sephora usually releases another Sun Safety kit, online and at regular Sephora stores, in May. That kit should be DIFFERENT from this SJCP kit, but we'll have to wait until that kit comes out to compare the two (which you know I'll do for you!).

image credit: Marcy for Nouveau Cheap
FRONT OF KIT

There are no full-size items in this kit (all deluxe/travel samples).  There are TWELVE products in this kit and the retail price is $27 ($103 value).

Pictured above is the front of kit, which contains the following (links below are to the full-size versions in case you want more info);

image credit: Marcy for Nouveau Cheap
BACK OF KIT

Pictured above is the back of the kit, which contains the following (links below are to the full-size versions in case you want more info):

Have you spotted this kit at your local SJCP yet? Thoughts? Again, the regular Sephora Sun Safety Kit for Summer 2016 should be hitting the Sephora website as well as regular Sephora stores in May. I'm excited to see it and compare the contents of the two kits!

Thanks again, Marcy, for the great pics and info. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Wow it breaks down to just $2.25 + tax per product. What a great deal, I'll have to go to JCP this weekend and try to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!!! Additional to the deal, did anyone spot that Sephora is donating $17 to the skin cancer foundation???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sephora one is donating $20 from each sale (its a few dollars more then the jcpenny one) very nice of them to do. really good deal when you look at it that way xoxox

      Delete
  3. Wow!!! I must have this! I have been trying to get to Jcp for over a week! Time to make it a priority!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one from the regular Sephora lasts me two years. I've barely have gotten into the one from last summer with all the spf samples from birchbox and ipsy. I love these kits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SPF has a short shelf life. Check the expiration date on the items!

      Delete
    2. Sunscreen typically is effective for 3 years.

      Delete
  5. So many repeats. I hope the regular Sephora one has a few newer products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My local store says it is recalled and no longer for sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My local store said that one of the items in the kit was the wrong item, so they aren't allowed to sell their stock of them yet.

      Delete
    2. Mine said the same thing! They took it out of my hands and took the rest from the shelf.

      Delete
  7. I just went to my local store and they told me that Corporate is pushing back the release date. Bummer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My local store can't sell their stock, something about 1 of the items not being the correct one, so your store might be in the same situation.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig