Monday, March 21, 2016

New Makeup Revolution Products at Ulta (Plus: BOGO1/2OFF + $3.50 off $10)

Thanks so much to reader @emma_olmstead on Instagram for this hot tip!

If you're trying to hit a free shipping or GWP threshold while shopping the 21 Days of Beauty event (or not), you may be excited to hear that Ulta has added a bunch of new Makeup Revolution products to their site HERE (I'll also list the new products with direct links below).

PLUS: all Makeup Revolution products are currently BOGO1/2OFF, AND you can use the current $3.50 off $10 coupon HERE (enter code 403512 online) on top of the BOGO1/2OFF deal!

EXAMPLE: I added two of the new Blush Palettes ($10 each) to my cart. After the BOGO1/2OFF deduction, my total was $15 for the two palettes. Then I entered code 403512 and my total went down to $11.50 for both palettes. That's a savings of $8.50!

Here's the list of what's new:

I may have missed some, so definitely check the Makeup Revolution page HERE on the Ulta site to see everything that's listed.

Thanks again, @emma_olmstead, for the hot tip!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great minds think alike! I just ordered this palette Saturday night. It looks nice, can't wait to see it in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have the beyond radiance highlight palette, I think that's new. And the Iconic pro 1 and 2 palettes, they're supposed to be almost exact dupes of the lorac pro 1 and 2 palettes. I was hoping ulta would get those in. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makeup Revolution doesn't get talked about enough. Their products are amaaaaazing and their prices are similar to Wet n Wild.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig