Right now you can text the word GLOW to 827438 to receive the above coupon which will get you a $5 Target Gift Card with any $20+ purchase of facial skincare, natural skincare or hand and body lotion at Target. This coupon expires on 1/23/16 and it is valid both in-store and on the Target website. The only exclusions are e.l.f. and Laneige. Everyday free shipping on orders $25+ at Target unless you have a REDcard, in which case you get free shipping on all orders, no minimum required (plus 5% off all purchases in-store and online and an extra 30 days on returns).
IF YOU'RE ONLY PURCHASING ITEMS ONLINE: you do not need to request this coupon. Qualifying items will be noted in red in the item listing. Here's the fine print for the online deal:
$5 gift card with $20 purchase of select skin care items. Not valid on previous orders. If you choose the ship to home delivery option for your purchase, the gift card will ship separately. If you choose to pick up your item at the store, your gift card will be shipped after you have picked up the qualifying item. eGiftCards and Mobile GiftCards are non-refundable. Only physical GiftCards can be returned with the promotional item. Your account will be charged the amount of the qualifying item reduced by the amount of the gift card, and a separate charge for the amount of the gift card will be assessed. If you want to return the item you purchased to a Target Store, you may either keep the physical gift card and just return the qualifying item (you will be refunded the amount of the qualifying item reduced by the amount of the gift card), or you can return the qualifying item and the physical gift card for a full refund using the online receipt. If you return the item you purchased by mail, keep the gift card; you will be refunded the amount of the qualifying item reduced by the amount of the gift card. May not be applied to previous orders. Quantities limited. Offer expires 1/23/2016 at 11:59pm PT.
This coupon is perfectly timed with the debut of Embroylisse at Target (click here if you missed my post about that). Embryolisse is now available on the Target website HERE, and at select Target stores across the nation.
Some other ideas for this coupon:
- Target has the new Garnier Micellar Waters HERE for $6.99 (also in-store). Check out my pal Amber's recent review here (she compares it to Bioderma).
- I know a lot of you were waiting for this one, so I want to be sure you know that Target now has the new Palmer's Cleansing Oil HERE. They also have the new Coconut Oil Body Cream HERE.
- I know a lot of you like Nugg facial masks, so I want to make sure you know that there's a new Nugg De-Puff Eye Mask (6-pack) HERE, and a new Nugg Lip Mask HERE.
- In case you missed my previous posts about this, Missha (popular Korean beauty brand) is now available at Target HERE.
- Target has the new Neutrogena Grapefruit Oil-Free Acne Correct & Cover Moisturizer HERE, as well as the new Hydro Boost Gel Moisturizing Facial Moisturizer (tube) HERE, and the new Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Daily Leave-On Mask HERE.
- The new Vaseline Lip Therapy Tins (previously only available in the UK) are now at Target HERE. The Aloe formula is the one I have my eye on, since that flavor hasn't ever been available in the US prior to the release of these tins.
- Did you know that Clarisonic products are now at Target? This is news to me! Click here and scroll halfway down the page to see all of the listings.
- Did you know that select Bliss products are now at Target? Again, news to me! There are only four products HERE, but I'm guessing more are on the way.
- I know a lot of you are fans of Pixi Glow Tonic (or have been wanting to try it). I just checked and it looks like only the small bottle of Glow Mist HERE is valid for this coupon (according to the listings). But you may want to check with an employee in-store to see if Glow Tonic qualifies and they just failed to list that on the site.
- ALSO: It looks like Soap & Glory is coming back to Target! I just saw this listing HERE (as of the time of this post, this is the only product on the Target site). You may recall that Soap & Glory used to be sold at Target back in the day, before the brand moved to Sephora. The brand has since exited Sephora and can now be purchased at Ulta, Walgreens, Drugstore.com, Beauty.com, etc., but I'm excited to see it come back to Target, too!
PS: If you haven't seen my post yet about all of the 2016 makeup products from Essence, Wet n Wild, NYC, and CoverGirl now at Target, CLICK HERE.
Hope that helps!