image credit: Jessica for Nouveau Cheap
Contents of Freeman Fall 2015 Mystery Bag
As of the time of this post, the Freeman Mystery Bag is still available, so I thought you'd like a look inside!
NOTE: This bag is still available HERE (as of the time of this post). It is $30 + free shipping and your choice of 4 free samples. Use code ADDME for a free travel size eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask with your order.
Many thanks to reader Jessica for generously providing the above pic, plus an itemized list of everything she received inside her Mystery Bag, with prices.
CONTENTS (click a link for more product info):
- Vita-K Professional Dark Circles ($14.99)
- Vita-K Professional Crow’s Feet ($14.99)
- Forever Feeling Beautiful Daisy Daily Oxygen Revival Mask ($9.99)
- c. Booth Blackberry In-Bath Body Conditioner ($8.99)
- c. Booth Mimosa Honeysuckle Body Souffle ($7.99)
- Forever Feeling Beautiful Hibiscus Overnight Repair Mask ($7.99)
- psssst! Volumizing Boost ($6.99)
- Bare Foot Repair Deodorizing Foot Spray ($6.99)
- Bare Foot Spa Professional Exfoliating Polish ($5.99)
- Feeling Beautiful Pomegranate Body Wash ($3.99)
- Travel Size Pumpkin Peeling Mask ($1.99)
- Travel Size Cinnamon & Moroccan Lava Clay Mask ($1.99)
- Star Fruit Facial Purifying Paper Mask ($0.99)
- Travel Size Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask ($1.99; free sample with code ADDME)
TOTAL RETAIL VALUE (including free sample with code ADDME): $95.86
Almost $100 worth of products for $30 + free shipping is pretty great, right? By the way, the products that I did not link to are discontinued and no longer on the Freeman site, so those prices are estimations. But I also want to mention that there are some brand new items here as well, such as the Forever Feeling Beautiful products, and a few other things are pretty new as well. Also, the Cinnamon Moroccan Lava Clay Mask is an online-exclusive.
Have you ordered this bag already? If so, have you received yours in the mail yet? If not, do you think you'll get one before they sell out?
Thanks again, Jessica, for the pic and details. I really appreciate it!