In case you haven't heard, the Mother of All Beauty Boxes is coming back for another round! Thanks to readers Marcy and @wingsofbeauti on Instagram for the heads-up about this one:
Allure Fall 2015 Beauty ThrillsKeep reading for more info and a closer look...
As most of you know by now, this box comes around a few times a year (this is NOT a subscription service like the Allure Beauty Box--the Beauty Thrills box is a one-time-only purchase) and it tends to sell out quickly. Why? Because everything in the Allure Beauty Thrills box is FULL-SIZE (actually, the Laneige Advanced Hydration Trial Kit is technically sample-size, but you get four deluxe samples in that box, and the Butter LONDON polish is 0.2 oz. since it's a special shade for Allure that you can only buy within a larger, 4-piece set).
This box will go on sale on July 28th at 12:01PM Eastern HERE, and it will be $44.95 + $10 shipping.
Here's the list of everything in this season's box:
There are more cosmetics in this season's box, compared to last season's. This time around you get the IT Cosmetics Mascara, a Milani Moisture Matte Lipstick, three Revlon cosmetics, a Butter LONDON polish and a Sonia Kashuk polish.
So let's add up the retail value of JUST the cosmetics:
- Butter LONDON Violet's Revenge nail lacquer retails for $7.50 (price based on the $30 4-piece set, which is the only way you can purchase this shade)
- IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes Mascara retails for $24
- Milani Moisture Matte Lipstick retails for $5.99
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow quad retails for $7.99
- Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lip Color retails for $9.99
- Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Nail Envy nail enamel retails for $7.99 x 2
- Sonia Kashuk nail color retails for $4.79
Total retail value of just the cosmetics in this box: $76.24
Just the first five cosmetics I listed above add up to about $55 (the price of the entire box including shipping), so it's like you're getting everything else in this box FREE.
Thanks again, Marcy and @wingsofbeauti, for the great tip. I so appreciate it!