Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Spotted: Walgreens Limited Edition Disney Belle Collection

UPDATED 6/5/15 WITH PHOTOS AND SWATCHES OF THE ELF PORTION OF THIS COLLECTION.

Did you hear the news? The new Walgreens-exclusive Disney collection is...Belle from Beauty and the Beast! And guess what? The SOHO makeup bags have landed:

image credit: Megan for Nouveau Cheap
One of four limited edition SOHO Disney Belle makeup bags from Walgreens

Many thanks to reader Megan (@ihappenedtobabyjane on Instagram) for the above pic. Megan spotted four Belle bags at her local Walgreens this week (UPDATE: photo of all four bags below).

Keep reading for a closer look...

image credit: Megan for Nouveau Cheap
Limited edition SOHO Disney Belle makeup bags from Walgreens

I just received the above pic from Megan, who was nice enough to go back and get this for us. As you can see, two of the bags in this collection feature scenes from the movie, while the other two feature drawings. Very cute, right? Megan said that she have seen these bags at two different Walgreens locations in her area, so hopefully you will be able to find them soon in yours.

image credit: Cassondra for Nouveau Cheap
Disney Belle Limited Edition Lip Balms
(retail: $1.99 each)

Many thanks to reader Cassondra (@cassiejoy624 on Instagram) for kindly sharing with us these pics of the Bella lip balms and nail polishes that have just landed at Walgreens. 

I enlarged Cassondra's pic so you could get a closer look at the design on each tube:

image credit: Cassondra for Nouveau Cheap
Luminous Lemon, Royal Rose

image credit: Cassondra for Nouveau Cheap
Pleasant Peach, Strawberry Spell

Cassondra kindly confirmed all four flavors (see captions above) and let me me know that Strawberry Spell, which she purchased, smells really nice and it's sheer and shimmery on the lips. She also went back and got a photo of the back of the packaging for us (thanks so much for that, Cassondra!):

image credit: Cassondra for Nouveau Cheap

As you can see, these are NOT made by e.l.f.; they're made by a brand called Townley. You can check out their other products HERE (lots of Disney, Hello Kitty, etc.). 

Next up, the nail polishes:

image credit: Cassondra for Nouveau Cheap
Disney Belle Limited Edition Orly Color Blast Collection
(retail: $6.99 each)

image credit: Cassondra for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Cassondra for Nouveau Cheap
Disney Belle Limited Edition Orly Color Blast Four-Packs
(retail: $12.99 each)

I enlarged Cassondra's pic for a closer look at the packaging:

image credit: Cassondra for Nouveau Cheap

 I haven't heard about any Ardell lashes or Scunci hair accessories yet either--hopefully those will pop up soon (if we're getting them this time around, that is!).

UPDATE:


image credit: @missnegritaxo for Nouveau Cheap

The full display has finally started popping up in Walgreens stores! Many thanks to reader @missnegritaxo on Instagram for kindly sharing the pics above and below. 

The products I covered earlier in this post are in this display (the bags and lip balms are out of frame on the bottom shelf) while the entire e.l.f. portion of this collection is on the middle shelf.

image credit: @missnegritaxo for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Disney Belle Eyeshadow Compact and Face Palette
(retail: $6.99 each)

image credit: @missnegritaxo for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Disney Belle Eyeshadow Compact 

image credit: @missnegritaxo for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Disney Belle Lipglosses
(retail: $2.99 each)

image credit: @missnegritaxo for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Disney Belle Smudge Pots - I believe there are two different shades here
(retail: $4.99)

image credit: @missnegritaxo for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Disney Belle Smudge Pot
(retail: $4.99)

image credit: @freakumbee for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Disney Belle Eyeshadow Compact and Face Palette

Reader @freakumbee on Instagram purchased the Beauty Book, Eyeshadow Compact and Face Palette and kindly shared swatches of all three with us. If you follow @freakumbee on Instagram, you might have already seen her mention that she feels that the Beauty Book (below) is the most pigmented of any of the e.l.f. Disney palettes to date. Great news, right? 

image credit: @freakumbee for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Disney Belle An Enchanted Tale Beauty Book
(retail: $12.99)

A closer look at the inside of the e.l.f. Belle An Enchanted Tale Beauty Book:

image credit: @makeuplovingamergirl for Nouveau Cheap

Many thanks to @makeupaddict_3589, @victorsmommyxo, and @criistal_a  on Instagram for pointing me in the direction of @makeuplovingamergirl , who was nice enough to let me share her pics of the inside of the beauty book with you:

image credit: @makeuplovingamergirl for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: @makeuplovingamergirl for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: @makeuplovingamergirl for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: @makeuplovingamergirl for Nouveau Cheap

I still haven't heard from anyone who has spotted Ardell lashes or Scunci hair accessories in this the Disney Belle collection, so I'm not sure if those will be offered this time around.

HOWEVER, I can tell you that Drugstore.com now has the Disney Belle makeup bags for sale HERE, and Walgreens.com has them HERE. So keep checking those links--the e.l.f. makeup should be available online soon!

Thanks so much, Megan, Cassondra, @freakumbee, @missnegritaxo and @makeuplovingamergirl, for the great sightings and pics!
SHARE:

30 comments

  1. Oh how excited I am for this one! Beauty And The Beast is one of my fav Disney movies.... I feel like a child at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just gasped so hard at this. Beauty and The Beast is my favorite movie. I need this and EVERYTHING(okay, maybe not everything) else from the collection that may come out. I am going to have to start stalking Walgreens. Thanks for the heads up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! I like the Prince Adam and Belle one best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like I'll be putting in another Walgreens order. XD I like the bottom-left bag best. I'll probably wait for the makeup items and bags to go online - my Walgreens never carries this stuff anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love an item number because I called corporate since I'm having a hard time finding them and they said that there is no such bags. If I can get the item number i would really appreciate it since they could find them for me off that information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I get the item number please. I've called corporate and they can't find it without that information because it's not showing up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My store had them on clearance!!! I dont think they knew they juat came out! I got 2 bags at half off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krystal, can you let me know which store has them and contact information if anything. I would like to either try ordering it or getting my parents to pass by and pick it up while they drive down next week. (I'm from Toronto, Canada) I am a total fanatic for anything disney in especially Belle and Beauty and the Beast!! <3 Please let me know. My email is: maribel2marin@gmail.com

      Delete
  8. went today and nothing :( will be stalking my Walgreens for next few weeks :) I manage to score Jasmine Makeup bags for $2 and $1 , as well Elsa lashes with $2

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got one of the makeup bags above the little wristlet, two lip balms one in royal rose and the other in strawberry spell, then an orly color blast set of nail polishes (enchanted rose, lumieres light, magic mirror, and positively primeval gaston). I walked into Walgreens for something else and came out with these. I was surprised to see them. Last set I saw was the frozen collection at one Walgreens and I did run across some Jasmine items at another Walgreens. I find these always hard to find and it seems no one Walgreens carries all the collections at once even if they are available at the same time. But Belle is my favorite so I want to get more once its available!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you think of the lip balms? Are they tinted?

      Delete
    2. Is the rose balm actually rose scented?

      Delete
  10. Oh, I am in so much trouble with this collection

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got the stawberry lip balm. It smells soooo good. No tint but feels nice on the lips. My one dog is obsessed w smelling it! Lol. We seem to have the whole collection at our Walgreens. I would be willing to help a sister out by sending you something. I have a pic of the collection minus the lip balms which we do have here. @ 3dogs_and_asiren or email me at sheljim42@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete


  12. is that an orange shade in the eyeshadow palette ? if so , i'm sold . loving the gold tones as well .

    the colors in the beauty book are quite underwhelming . none of the colors scream belle . i expected there to be a yellow .

    --- nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not quite sure if it's orange (there's a filter on the pic). Sorry! Maybe someone who's seen these in person here can confirm! :)

      Delete
  13. There are also 3 glosses and 2 smudge pots...can't find lashes or hair stuff yet..and of topic can't find the new fergie 10 pan anywhere any help would be appreciated thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you!!! Aaaah, I need to find pics of those! (You wouldn't happen to have any, would you? Lol!). Thanks again for the info!

      As for the Fergie palettes, apparently they're only in select Walgreens stores. I've heard from readers who have found them in certain locations in their cities, while other locations in the same cities did not have them. So if you have multiple stores near you, try calling around. :)

      Delete
  14. I tried 2 Walgreens in Colo. I guess we're far behind in shipping because I can only find the nail polish and bags. I'm bummed because I want all the E.L.F. Belle makeup goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was in our Walgreens today and didn't see any hair accessories yet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow the beauty book looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Didn't see these at our Walgreens but they have the Elsa/"Frozen" Orly polishes on clearance on an end cap.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm probably gonna end up buying all of the items (except maybe the lipgloss), but that beauty book looks outstanding. Even the bronzer looks like a great taupe-ish contour shade.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Walgreens near my house, I only saw them have these Disney collections once! like almost 2 years ago when they had the Villain's sets. And then the other Walgreens they had near my work got closed. Of course they have other Walgreens around, but usually I'm just waiting until I can buy the stuff online! Which now they have the bags online!

    ReplyDelete
  20. When you're there for Beauty and the Beast check the clearance section. I found the Frozen smudge pots for $1.24 each and the blush palette and lip gloss was 1/2 off.








    2

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow lots of new goodies! I'm liking the looks of the face palette, I'm such a sucker for those! The rest I'd like to see in person to decide :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just got my hands on 3 of the lip balms that were the last in the display! (Strawberry spell was sold out) These aren't your typical lemon, peach and rose scents; they smell exactly like the fruits and the flower. For example, if you cut a lemon and give it a whiff, that lemony sourness is exactly what you'll get in the lip balm. However, you really have to give it a strong whiff in order to smell this and when you apply it to the lips the smell disappears. The royal rose adds a slight red tint to the lips. Since I'm a lip balm addict I've already tried the 3 that i have and I absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the lip balms! Pretty packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I already found some of the nail polishes on clearance for 75% at a Walgreens. That was fast!

    ReplyDelete
  25. for anyone who can still spot this line in their local walgreens and has been mulling it over, I saw some of the belle products on clearance at my local walgreens, and picked up one of the smudgepots in the shade Belle. I took it home to swatch it and found that it looks quite similar to urban decays half baked eye shadow. If anyone was interested in this shade and can still find it in stores, here's a reference for what the color looks like

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig