Monday, November 3, 2014

Select Milani Cosmetics on Sale at CVS Now Through 11/22

I was at a local CVS today and spotted something that I wanted to pass along to my fellow Milani fans:

Now through 11/22, select Milani cosmetics are $1 off at CVS. As you can see above, this sale includes all Color Statement Nail Lacquers.

Keep reading to see what else I spotted on sale from Milani...

All Gel Powder Eyeshadows are also $1 off now through 11/22. I did not see any other Milani products tagged as $1 off, but if YOU have seen any other products that are part of this sale, please let us know in the comments (and thank you!).


  1. I picked 4 of these up on Halloween and used the $4 off of $12 coupon from the red box that they had last week. They are normally $4.29 in my area, so I only paid $2.29 plus tax piece! Score!!

  2. i just saw the nailpolishes on sell not the bella shadows :( i really want to get more of the bella shadows love them

  3. I checked my cvs today and milani had 40% off. When scanned the bella eye shadows at 3.49 or so, they scanned at 2.79!! Didnt buy, thou.


I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.