Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 20, 2014

Hot Deal on Ulta Cosmetics - Now Through 11/23

If you didn't see this in the Ulta email today, check it out:


For four days only (now through 11/23), in-store and online, most Ulta eye, face, lip and nail cosmetics are on sale for $5 each (excludes brushes and holiday items). This sale includes regular Ulta products that normally retail for $6-$18, so it's a great way to try some things. And if you spend $12, you get a free Ulta Cosmetic Brush (more on that in a bit).

Keep reading for some tips about how to maximize your savings...

You can use the $3.50 off a $10 purchase coupon here for even more savings. I did a test run by placing three powders in my cart (regularly $14 each):


By putting three items in my cart, I qualified for the free cosmetic brush. You have your choice of which brush you want (see drop-down menu above). I also entered the code 205810 for $3.50 off a $10 purchase (coupon HERE, which you an also use in-store). And right now when your order is $25 or more, you qualify for free shipping (which I obviously did not--see red arrow on right). 

I'm kind of mad that I JUST ordered some Ulta cosmetics (to review for you!) when Ulta was running their B2G2FREE sale. I should have waited because this is a better deal. Oh the plight of makeup junkies, right? Always a better deal right around the corner...

Anyway, if you're looking for some ideas as to products to order during this 4-day sale, I love the Ulta Infallible dupes that I reviewed HERE, and Ulta's lipsticks and nail polishes are quite nice as well. 

If YOU have some favorites from Ulta that you can recommend, please comment below and share!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Whenever they run this sale, I always stock up on my beloved Rain Coat. That stuff is amazing! It makes any mascara waterproof. I wear it every single day over whatever mascara I happen to pull out of my stash. It is normally $10 so when I can get it for $5, I get quite excited. (I usually buy 2 then use the $3.50 off $10 coupon ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, this is worth mentioning: So I went into Ulta yesterday and up front they had their 5 for $5.00 stocking stuffer display. Of course there were 6 or 7 things I liked so I went ahead and got 10 things so they'd be a dollar each. When I was checking out, I mentioned to the cashier I had a $3.50 off $10 but didn't think it would work on the 5 for $5 items. She said she'd go ahead and try it and it worked! So, I got 10 items for $6.50 plus tax. Score! The moral of the story is always try the coupon because sometimes it works. (I know one of my coupons said not eligible on the 5/$5. so I just assumed it wouldn't work. It may or may not work for everyone)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would anyone recommend Ulta's primers, foundations, and face powders? I've been trying out various drugstore primers and foundations, so I'm wondering if Ulta's are worth picking up during this sale. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I just got my order that took advantage of this sale and love the hydro prime, Double Duty foundation, wet/dry powder foundation and lip butters. Their other primers are good too, I think I used the matte one over the summer but I'm too dry for it now. I'm going back for more stuff before it ends! I like the powder foundation more than the pricey IT cosmetics one I was using before, its very finely milled and the light shade is great if you are fair but warm toned as opposed to pink or cool toned. The lip butters rock, better than any I've ever tried, even the much loved Revlon ones :) smooth not sticky nice color and very moisturizing. My lips are happy! I like the Raincoat mascara sealer too, it really works.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig