Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 17, 2014

NEW L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection Now Available for Purchase

If you don't follow L.A. Girl on social media, you might not be aware of the frenzy these new Beauty Bricks have been causing in the online beauty community. Last week L.A. Girl posted some teasers of these new palettes, and I'm delighted to tell you that they're now available for purchase!

NEW L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection
Smoky, Ultra, Nudes and Neons
(retail: $9 each on the L.A. Girl website)

Keep reading for all the details, plus links to some swatches...

image source: L.A. Girl website

These palettes include 12 eyeshadows (a mix of mattes and shimmers) and a double-ended applicator (brush on one end, sponge-tip applicator on the other). There is also a mirror on the inside of each palette.

These are now available for purchase on the L.A. Girl website HERE. I do not know if/when these will be available at other retailers (I would imagine they'll eventually be available at the same retailers that carry the Glazed Lip Paints but that's just a guess at this point). 

If you would like to see swatches of these palettes, check out @glam_trash_makeup's Instagram pics HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE. I believe that she swatched all of these palettes over primer, but the pigmentation still looks pretty darned impressive.

PS: Remember that you get everyday free shipping on the L.A. Girl website on orders over $35, no code required.
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. These look pretty good in my book and for $9.99 you can't lose. I might get the neon on just because. Although the smoky and the ultra ones are great too. Argh!
    Too many eyeshadow palettes coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These look great! Maybe some Naked and Electric dupes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That neon palette is cray! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the swatches they look so buttery smooth. Definitely getting Nudes and Neon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! My apartment had a mildew issue and RUINED my original Naked palette and I was considering repurchasing the 3rd one as a replacement but that Nudes palette looks like almost an exact dupe of Naked 3!!!! And having the Neons would be great to liven up all the nude palettes as of late. Oh my god, MAYJORLY LUSTINGGGGG๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, G do you know if these are a permanent addition to the LA girl line or LE for the holidays/fall collection?¿

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cant beat em for the price! I Want all of them :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought 3 of the 4 palettes somewhere, I just forget where. I know I paid less than $9.99. They are very nice palettes. I really like LA Girl shadows.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig