Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, September 11, 2014

Spotted: DC Comics Girls Lip & Nail Collection

DC Comics Girls polishes and lip products...with capes? Oh that's just too cute for words!

Many thanks to longtime reader and photo-contributor Allison (@allibally on Instagram) for this one. Allison spotted this new DC Comics Girls collection at Walmart recently and was nice enough to share lots of pics with us. Allison spotted these on an end-cap in the cosmetics department (not in the toy department) just in case you go on the hunt for them. Take a look!

image credit: Allison for Nouveau Cheap
DC Comics Girls Nail Polish with Super Hero Cape!

You can see the Super Hero Cape a bit better here:

image credit: Allison for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Allison for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Allison for Nouveau Cheap

Artificial nail sets:

image credit: Allison for Nouveau Cheap
DC Comics Girls Nail Artificial Nails

image credit: Allison for Nouveau Cheap
DC Comics Girls Nail Artificial Nails

Lip balms:

image credit: Allison for Nouveau Cheap
DC Comics Girls Ka-Balm! in Strawberry

image credit: Allison for Nouveau Cheap
DC Comics Girls Ka-Balm! in Cherry

image credit: Allison for Nouveau Cheap
DC Comics Girls Ka-Balm! in Vanilla

Lip glosses:

image credit: Allison for Nouveau Cheap
DC Comics Girls Super Jumbo Lipgloss! in Raspberry

image credit: Allison for Nouveau Cheap
DC Comics Girls Super Jumbo Lipgloss! in Cherry

Have you spotted these at your local Walmart (or anywhere else)? Thoughts?

Thanks so much, Allison, for the great sighting and pics!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Even if the products themselves aren't so great, I'm sold on the cute packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are precious! I'm gonna need those polishes...I might be able to get away without the black batman one...anyword on prices? And do those lip balms have capes? Awwww

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I saw these yesterday! I Thought they were adorable- looking, but I didn't stop to look closely at them. I love that's it's superhero based but for girls. I think it's more for young girls though because me being an older girl who loves superheros, I love the women but I also love the male heros. Does that make sense? I love the "girl power" thing they have but I also love male heros too. Idk this makes no sense , Kathryn...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw these at Walmart in Olive Branch , Ms! They packaging is so adorable! I picked up the Batgirl lip balm for me and the Supergirl one for my friend Shamnon because she loves anything Superman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend bought me a Batman polish from Five Below, but I'm psyched to have access to the rest of the collection at Walmart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw these at the Walmart at Grossmont Center. They're cute but I didn't see anything other than the packaging that would sell me on them...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig