Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 16, 2014

It's Back: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette + Full-Size Shadow Insurance for $29 SHIPPED

Many thanks to reader Elle (@pittpantherelle on Instagram) for letting me know that this offer is back in stock (again!) on the HSN website. If you're new to this deal, keep reading for all the details...

My Chocolate Bar and Shadow Insurance, purchased from HSN

Find out how to score this for $29 shipped, after the jump...

Right now you can get the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (this is with the newer, skinnier packaging) plus a full-size Shadow Insurance for $49 with free shipping on the HSN website. The retail value of this set is $69, so that's a great deal in and of itself.

But you know we can do better!

If you are a new HSN customer, you can use code 20NEWSUMMER at checkout for $20 off any $40+ purchase on the HSN website (excludes electronics). This code expires on 9/30/14. Using this code will bring your total down to $29 + free shipping for this set. 

Can't use that code? No worries! You can still save some money on this set!

If you have already used code 20NEWSUMMER or you are not a new customer (and you can't get a friend/family member to order for you), use code 142055 for $5 off any $25+ beauty purchase. This code expires on 9/31/14 and you do NOT have to be a new customer to use it. That will bring your total down to $44 + free shipping, which is still a nice savings.

No matter which code you use, you'll get free shipping and a discount!

IF THE CODE 20NEWSUMMER DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE A NEW HSN CUSTOMER: first, clear your browser's cache. Second, make sure that the code box is completely empty before you enter code. Third, if you're on a mobile device, try purchasing from a desktop. If you're on a desktop and it's not working, try accessing from a mobile device. These tips have all been suggested, and used, by readers, so hopefully they'll work for you too!

Thanks so very much, Elle, for heads-up about this being back in stock. I really appreciate it!

PS: If by the time you read this blog post this set has sold out, don't worry. HSN seems to be pretty good about getting hot deals like this restocked quickly, so hopefully you won't have to wait too long before it's available again.
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I'm waiting on the LORAC Pro 2 deal to come back around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the information, I just bought the set for 29 dollars and free shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! The code worked for me. Do not forget to go through ebates where you get 6% cash back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo!! it worked AND I used ebates so I will gt 6% cash back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I have wanted this pallet so bad but couldn't justify spending the money (full price) So, Yay! I got it and used ebates too.. It's a win all the way around! I just love this blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it one coupon per household? I ordered the lorac palette but my sister wants this one? Will it work as long as it's a different account?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it works if you just use another card :) I did lol.

      Delete
  7. There is also 6% cash back with Ebates, So it makes it an even better deal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You!!! I've been waiting to catch this deal. For some reason the code 20newsummer wouldn't work for me but I used 144860 instead for the same $20 off $40 and it worked fine plus the ebates 6%. Score! This will officially count as an early bday present from me to me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been debating this palette since it first came out, but with a deal like this theres really nothing to think about anymore heehee.
    Thanks for sharing this great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lorac pro 2 is also back....and this time its regular shipping not extended delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for posting this!! I've been eyeing this palette for a while now and just picked it up at an amazing bargain!! So glad I waited and that I check this blog faithfully!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just got it. Doing the happy dance :) I tried to get it the other day but, it just wasn't going to work on my iPad. I've bee too I'll to get out of bed. I decided to try again and this time the site co-operated even using my iPad. Thank you so much!!!!!

    I may be ill right now but, make up makes me feel better...LOL. By the time it arrives I should be well enough to,use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just got this delivered today :) AND I in my box received a $10 gift card to use on anything $10 or more on the HSN website! So let's add this up.. I got a 49 dollar high end pallet for 29.. with free shipping, ordered it through Ebates which got me a $10 gift card to Walmart plus 3.50 in cash back... I say I got this*almost* for free! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig