Apologies for getting this up so late--I hope to get back to posting my weekly wrap-ups on Sundays again, starting next week. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
Your weekly wrap-up of drugstore beauty sales and more...
Note: If you are new to drugstore sales and you are not sure how BOGO1/2OFF sales work, please take a moment to click here. Hope that helps!
REMEMBER: Some of the coupons listed below may go nicely with this week's sales, so take a moment to match them up accordingly. If you don't see the following coupons when you click the links below, that means the coupons have already been taken down. Sorry if you missed them but sometimes they go quickly, so don't hesitate to print them when you see them.
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
Ulta tip: This week you get free shipping on all $25+ orders on the Ulta website, no code required. Don't forget that you can also use this coupon for $3.50 off a $10 purchase (good on all drugstore brands) either online or in-store.
CVS shoppers: The spend $30 get $10 CVS Gift Card promotion is going on again this week (details below) and we've got some good makeup sales that qualify for this deal! First, all NYX cosmetics are BOGO1/2OFF (hopefully your store has those $1 off coupons on the display this week!). Also, all MUA Makeup Academy cosmetics are BOGO1/2OFF. Not part of the CVS Gift Card promotion but still noteworthy: all Shea Moisture products are BOGOFREE this week.
Rite Aid shoppers: We've got 40% off all L'Oreal cosmetics this week! Also, Wet n Wild products with a regular retail price of $0.99 are on sale this week for $0.69 (this is always a good time to stock up on Wild Shine polishes). Also this week, tons of haircare brands are BOGOFREE (including Organix hair and bath care) and there's a noteworthy deal on Queen Helene (see the "Other Notable Deals" section below). Don't forget that the Video Values coupons for August are live--click the little red box in the upper right corner that says "show all offers" to view all of the coupons for this month (remember that these are store coupons, which means you can stack them with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings).
Walgreens shoppers: This Wednesday only (8/20) the Walgreens Friends & Family 20% off discount is back (in-store and online). Get the coupon HERE, but remember this is only good toward non-sale items. As for this week's sales, we've got 40% off Revlon foundation, primer, concealer, blush, powder and lip cosmetics this week and we've got got $0.99 Sinful Colors nail polishes again! Thanks to my pal Amanda of Pretty Girl Science for letting me know that the Sinful Colors sale also includes Sinful Shines, but she did encounter some issues when trying to purchase some of the Fall 2014 Sinful Colors limited edition collections. Those rang up at full price, so you may have to show the cashier the ad in this week's circular and have them adjust the price manually (there are no exclusions listed in the ad, but it's at the store's discretion as to whether or not they'll honor it). There are also some nice L'Oreal, Maybelline and Almay deals this week (see below). And just a reminder that the Walgreens August Coupon Book is available (free in-store). Click HERE for a full listing of this month's coupons. Don't forget that you can stack those coupons with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings.
SALES FOR WEEK OF 8/17 - 8/23
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but certain sales vary from region to region. Also, you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- This week, when you spend $30 or more on qualifying items throughout the store, you will receive a $10 CVS Gift Card. See this week's ad for all participating items--I have highlighted the qualifying makeup items in red below.
- B2G1FREE all Physicians Formula cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all NYX cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all MUA Makeup Academy cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Rimmel cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Sally Hansen cosmetics and nail (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Nuance Salma Hayek cosmetics, personal cleansing, haircare or facial care (excludes trial/travel and clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics and beauty tools (limit 6, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl mascara, eyeliner, shadow, brow and lip cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- Spend $20 on any Burt's Bees lip, skincare or Baby Bee get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Buy any L'Oreal foundation, powder, blush, concealer or eye cosmetics and your purchase will count toward the $10 CVS gift card promotion (excludes clearance)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE all Shea Moisture products
- B2G1FREE all Scunci hair accessories
- Spend $30 on any Fekkai, Toni & Guy or Patene Expert haircare get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1)
- Buy 1 select Conair hair appliance get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1)
- Eye Extravaganza: between 7/27 and 8/30, spend $30 on participating eye makeup or artificial eyelash items get $10+UP (limit 2). Note: you do not need to purchase $30 worth of products in one transaction; your qualifying purchases will accrue on your receipt and you will receive your $10+UP Rewards when you hit $30. You can do this offer twice (spend $60 on qualifying items throughout the month and receive $20+UP).
- 40% off all L'Oreal cosmetics; spend $20 on any L'Oreal cosmetics, skincare, haircare or hair color get $5+UP (limit 5)
- All Wet n Wild cosmetics with a regular retail price of $0.99 on sale for $0.69 each
- Buy any 2 EcoTools cosmetic brushes or bath accessories with regular retail price of $3.99+, get $4+UP (limit 2)
- Buy 2 Sally Hansen Triple Shine or Complete Salon Manicure nail polishes get $5+UP (limit 2)
- Spend $10 on any artificial lashes or nails get $3+UP (limit 2)
- Spend $15 on any Burt's Bees or Gud lip, skin or bath care or Shea Moisture bath care get $5+UP (limit 2)
- In-ad coupon: $2 off any Neutrogena cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline eye cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all NYC cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon ColorStay, Age Defying and PhotoReady cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE all Organix haircare and bath care, Marc Anthony haircare, Finesse haircare and FX stylers
- BOGOFREE all Salon Grafix, Renpure, Mane 'n Tail, Thicker Fuller Hair or Zero Frizz haircare (excludes trial sizes)
- BOGOFREE all Hawaiian Tropic and Banana Boat suncare (excludes twin and value packs)
- Buy any Queen Helene, Jason, Alba or Avalon skin or bath care product get $3+UP (limit 2, excludes Baththerapy 1.5 oz)
- Spend $20 on any CHI, Biosilk, Rusk, TIGI Bedhead, Catwalk or Sebastian haircare get $10+UP (limit 2, excludes trial sizes)
- BOGO1/2OFF Freeman Feeling Beautiful, c. Booth bath care, eclos, Vita K and Barefoot skincare
- Now through 8/30, get 50 points for every $1 spent on beauty and personal care. Have a cashier scant the coupon in this week's ad once to activate this offer.
- Walgreens Friends & Family Event this Wednesday, 8/20 only. Get 20% off NON-SALE purchases only with THIS COUPON (in-store or online). Everyday free shipping on orders of $25+ on the Walgreens site.
- 40% off Revlon foundation, primer, concealer, blush, powder and lip cosmetics
- Sinful Colors nail polish $0.99 each (includes Sinful Shines)
- Maybelline Color Elixirs $6.99; buy 1 get 3,000 points
- L'Oreal eyeliners and Miss Manga Mascara $6.99 each; buy 2 get 3,000 points
- Almay lip and eye cosmetics and eye makeup removers $5.99 each; buy 1 get $3 Register Rewards
- BOGO1/2OFF Rimmel cosmetics
- BOGO/1/2OFF Maybelline foundation, primer, concealer, blush, powder and eye cosmetics; spend $15 get 3,000 points
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Tone, Dial and Right Guard body washes and soaps
- BOGOFREE Caress and Lever body washes
- BOGOFREE Conair hairstyling accessories
- 25% off Mark Hill haircare
- 20% off L'Oreal skincare
- Click here to view the current CVS ad.
- Click here to view the current Rite Aid ad.
- Click here to view the current Walgreens ad.
- Click here to view the current Ulta ad.
- Click here to view the current Target ad (note: this link is set to San Diego, CA. If it does not default to your location, select "change my store" in the "weekly ad menu" drop-down at top of page).
Did I miss any hot beauty deals this week? If so, please leave a comment below and fill us in (and thanks in advance!)