Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, May 15, 2014

Nice deals on Burt's Bees lip products and towelettes

In case you haven't heard, Burt's Bees is running two nice deals right now through the end of May:


First: free shipping on all lip products, no code required and no minimum order required. Also, when you place a lip product in your cart, an instant coupon for $1.50 off will appear and you'll automatically get the $1.50 deduction at checkout (one coupon per order).

Second: All towelettes are 20% off, no code required. The discount is automatic.

Unfortunately, you can't combine the two offers (I tried adding a lip gloss to my cart and a pack of towelettes to my cart and I was charged $5 for shipping). However, when I deleted the towelettes from my cart, shipping was free. But if you're planning on doing a major haul and it includes more than just lip products, you do get free shipping on orders of $49 or over. 

Again, both of these deals are valid now through May 31st on the Burt's Bees website.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig