Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, April 7, 2014

New CoverGirl foundation, concealer, lipgloss and gel-type polish lines

In addition to the new CoverGirl Katy Perry Bombshell Collection (click here for pics), CoverGirl is launching a new gel-type polish line, a new lipgloss line and a new foundation and concealer line this summer! I believe all of these products are new, permanent additions to the CoverGirl lineup.

Many thanks to reader Hillary (@hillary_allen on Instagram) for the following pics. Hillary spotted an ad in the May issue of Cosmo and was nice enough to share (thanks to readers Kitty and Kayla for letting me know about this ad as well this week). Take a look:

image credit: Hillary for Nouveau Cheap
CoverGirl ad in the May issue of Cosmo


Notice at the top of the ad, there's a photo of the new Bombshell formula--Bombshell Curvaceous--which is now in stores and can be found in this display.

 photo cg4.jpg
image credit: Hillary for Nouveau Cheap
NEW CoverGirl XL Nail Gel collection

 photo cg3.jpg
image credit: Hillary for Nouveau Cheap
NEW CoverGirl Colorlicious Gloss collection

 photo cg.jpg
image credit: Hillary for Nouveau Cheap
NEW CoverGirl Ready, Set Gorgeous Foundation & Concealer collection


"A do-it-all foundation that's insta-flawless, insta-shine free, insta-lasting and insta-gorgeous!"

 photo cg5.jpg
image credit: Hillary for Nouveau Cheap
A closer look at the new CoverGirl Ready, Set Gorgeous Concealer and Foundation

Have you spotted any of these new CoverGirl products in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks again, Hillary, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I'm exited to try the lip glosses, nail polishes, and concelar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying for a good CG sale! It's been ages since CVS ran anything good for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these products look great, will be on the lookout for them, especially the polish. Had to kind of laugh at the polish tag line that says "insta-plump". Reminds me of the new L'Oreal polish that says it will "volumize" your nails. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too had to chuckle at insta-plump. Let me tell you, I am so glad that flat, listless nails are now a thing of the past! Because that's exactly what I think of when I think manicures- "Oh goodness, how I wish my nails had more volume!" lol

      Who on earth writes this stuff? :P

      Delete
  4. Insta-lasting? What on earth does that mean?(foundation/concealer ad)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That foundation + concealer! I love CG foundation and am pumped to try this one out! And those lippies look divine too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that foundation will be something like their natureluxe line they had. excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the NatureLuxe line, especially the foundation! I hope it's similar too!

      Delete
    2. I agree with you Debbie and Kathleen! I'm down to my last three tubes of Natureluxe, which was HG for me.

      Delete
  7. Oohhh, can't wait to see these polishes and lip glosses in person. The glosses packaging is sleek and clean, fresh looking. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm curious to try the foundation/concealer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. has anyone found the foundation yet?im dying to try it,thanks,gina

    ReplyDelete
  10. me too has anyone spotted the foundation yet?please let me know as im dying to try

    ReplyDelete
  11. The new line is not even on Cover Girl's website...is that not bizarre? Any idea when it is coming to stores???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny, I looked on the website too and nothing! Starting to think i dreamed the whole thing up! :D
      I saw this stuff at Walgreens. Check your local one

      Delete
  12. I love the liquid foundation. I just picked mine up yesterday

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig