Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, September 27, 2013

Spotted: NEW Wet n Wild Fergie BB Cream (five shades)

Wow, I had NO idea that Wet n Wild was releasing a BB Cream! Huge thanks to reader Na for this one. Na spotted the new Fergie BB Creams at her local Walmart recently and was nice enough to share some pics. Take a look!

 image credit: Na for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Fergie BB Creams
(retail: $5.62 each at Walmart)

The display reads:

BOOM BOOM POW! BB CREAM
8 beautiful benefits in a single step!
Hydrate/Brighten/Prime/Conceal/SPF15/Smooth/Oil Control/Even Tone

I've have to say, I agree with Na that "Boom Boom" has to be the best play on "BB" that I've seen to date. Ha! 

Notice that there are $2 off peelie coupons on some of these tubes! There are five shades in this range:

 image credit: Na for Nouveau Cheap 
A101 Light, A102 Light/Medium
(there are two slots for Light/Medium in this display)

 image credit: Na for Nouveau Cheap
A103 Medium, A104 Medium/Deep, A105 Deep

I'm so very happy to see that, for Wet n Wild's first BB Cream, they are giving us five shades. As we all know, most drugstore BB Creams these days give us a "light" and "light medium" and that's it. So hopefully many more of us will find a color-match in this range.

Have you spotted this new Fergie BB Cream collection in your stores yet? Obviously this is a permanent addition to the Fergie lineup since it's in the permanent display at Walmart (yay!). Hopefully we'll see this one at Walgreen soon, too.

Thanks again, Na, for the great pics and info. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Well, I think I'm going to have to try this. I've been pretty happy with all the Fergie stuff so far. It's definitely a much more affordable BB cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they have Peelie coupons on them too! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa whoa whoaaaa! a darker than "just light" bb cream that's also YELLOW?! YES! I might be picking this up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jay,

      I couldn't help myself and went back to Wal-Mart and picked this one up today. I noticed that the yellow shade isn't as yellow as it appears in the photo. If anything, it's more medium with yellow undertones than a straight up yellow shade unfortunately.

      Delete
    2. wow! I want this shade with the yellow undertones. Sounds like it'll fit my Asian skins! *hearts*

      Delete
  4. Would love to know if this is silicone free. Hope so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think is is. I saw lots of other *cones listed on the ingredients but not silicone itself.

      Delete
    2. I had to go back to Wal-Mart today anyway so I decided to pick this up in the lightest shade. My first impression of it is the awful odor it has. It's not a fragrance or scent, just a really chemical-y odor. If you have ever used Physicians Formula Dark Spot Corrector, it smells EXACTLY like that. Not good. I really like the applicator. It's long and skinny, like you would see on an eye primer or something. It's much easier to squeeze out a small amount of product than with other BB creams I've tried that have bigger applicators.

      Delete
    3. Dear Na,

      how was the consistency, finish, and staying power? Thanks

      Delete
  5. I can't find any reviews on this, will you do one pleeeease?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very exciting! I was pleasantly surprised by their Coverall foundation and powder. I will definitely give this a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smells like a dusty stale room. Hopefully it works better than it smells!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got this in the color light! It is a little to dark for my pale skin but I kinda expected that. I find it has light to medium coverage depending how much you want to cover up.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig